Archive: Diagnal furniture (oliandadam)

Go down

Archive: Diagnal furniture (oliandadam)

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:17 pm

This is an archive forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

oliandadam
I have allways wondered how do you rotate objects?
Tell if you can or can't do this, I don't think but just in anycase I asked. Please write back. Bye!

Sim-Wolf
Yes you can do this. I assume you have at least one EP as you always give great ideas using EPs.

Anyway, in the cheat box type in "boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true". Using the "<" and ">" keys to rotate the furniture, you can now place the furniture at a diagonal angle. You can also use the cheat "boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false" to have even more options of where to put the furniture.

Sorry again for the late reply.

oliandadam
Its ok about the late reply, but a question even though may seem stupid but whats a EP?
Please write back I really want to know how to do diagnel furniture. Bye!

oliandadam
I was so silly I have got an EP all of them in fact. Its an expansion pack correct? thanks for the cheatOk thats strange, I haven't used the cheat yet but I will soon. Bye!

Sim-Wolf
Yes that's right. An EP is an abbreviation for Expansion Pack. SP also means Stuff Pack. Every Sims Expansion Pack has its own abbreviation made and used by the community. For example, OFB is short for Open for Business. It saves a lot of time if you intend to write Expansion Pack names a lot in forum posts. I try my best not to write the abbreviations anywhere else in the site except here.

oliandadem
I have done the cheat and I have now gone rotation mad........
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down