koolssims is nearly ready!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:49 pm

I haven't just been triddling my thumbs all this time you know. Becuase what I have been doing is making koolssims! I have now added the nightlife and university page on. And a few other things too. I just need to sort out the home page and the fanisites and stuff. Which will probly be done tonight. I would like you to give me your appinion on site. And say if you think I need to put some more work it or not before I release it. You can see my site >here<
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 10:25 pm

olimuckm wrote:I haven't just been triddling my thumbs all this time you know. Becuase what I have been doing is making koolssims! I have now added the nightlife and university page on. And a few other things too. I just need to sort out the home page and the fanisites and stuff. Which will probly be done tonight. I would like you to give me your appinion on site. And say if you think I need to put some more work it or not before I release it. You can see my site >here<
Wow, you're site is looking great.

The only thing I would suggest you work on is your spelling and punctuation. People visiting your site will be turned off if they see continuous repeats of mispelt words and no capital letters in the sidebar for example. I don't mean to be picky, but the most noticable ones are...

In the polls page you spelt "Optional" as "opicanal".
On the nav bar you have not given the word "Sims" in The Sims 2 and 3 a capital letter.
On the home page, you have wrote "click here if you want to" and haven't actually put a link on it.

Like I said, you're site is looking great, but its just these little mistakes here and there which people spot out easily.

Also, I don't really understand what you mean when you say "doggy news"?
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Yeh I know about the home page link.

Post  olimuckm on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 11:00 pm

Yes, like I said, I need to sort out the home page out. And abou the doggy news. I am going to create a dog on the sims called alfred, he is named after his owner..... Alfred. (you may of known him as the bulter on the sims 1, is alfred a bultler on the sims 2? PLEASE tell me. I think alfred retired and became a robot. A robot though, not a servo) I am going to create alfred. and put him on the news (which I will soon make) I have also got a slogen for my website. Because I have things saying New! On the new content, my slogen is We love new! Like it? Anyway, you wouldn't nelive it but I am one of the top studunts in my english class. But.... I am terrible at spelling! Thank you for telling me the most noteible pages. I am affriad you will have to wait intil friday or the weekend. Bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 11:49 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes, like I said, I need to sort out the home page out. And abou the doggy news. I am going to create a dog on the sims called alfred, he is named after his owner..... Alfred. (you may of known him as the bulter on the sims 1, is alfred a bultler on the sims 2? PLEASE tell me. I think alfred retired and became a robot. A robot though, not a servo) I am going to create alfred. and put him on the news (which I will soon make) I have also got a slogen for my website. Because I have things saying New! On the new content, my slogen is We love new! Like it? Anyway, you wouldn't nelive it but I am one of the top studunts in my english class. But.... I am terrible at spelling! Thank you for telling me the most noteible pages. I am affriad you will have to wait intil friday or the weekend. Bye!
No NPC Sims were carried on from The Sims 1 to 2. All 3 pre-made butlers in Apartment Life are just randomly generated with faces and names being random.

I have never heard of Alfred retiring to become a robot? Is that your own story?
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

No

Post  olimuckm on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 10:02 am

I ment Alfred retired and then became a robot. I think thhis because, in the sims 2 ds there is a robot called alfred.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 5:51 pm

olimuckm wrote:I ment Alfred retired and then became a robot. I think thhis because, in the sims 2 ds there is a robot called alfred.
I highly doubt that is the case. Names are just merely names which are suited for the character. So unless it says "Alfred the Retired Butler", or there is something in his Sim description which hints at it, then I'm sure there is no connection.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Yay!

Post  olimuckm on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 6:29 pm

i have got my dog now! She is sooo cute! We are haveing some friends over to see the dog and play. I will probebly not be on very much tonight as I will want to play with my friends and lola. But first we should let her rest for a bit. I am going to make my website and while she is resting. And also create Alfred, he will be our website mascot, if you no what I mean.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 7:33 pm

olimuckm wrote:i have got my dog now! She is sooo cute! We are haveing some friends over to see the dog and play. I will probebly not be on very much tonight as I will want to play with my friends and lola. But first we should let her rest for a bit. I am going to make my website and while she is resting. And also create Alfred, he will be our website mascot, if you no what I mean.
That's great! Very Happy

I'm sure she'll bring happiness for years to come! I cannot understand how any family can go without a dog, or even a pet in that matter. Smile

I bet she is so cute. lol.

By the way, did you notice my new rating feature? Right now you have the rank Stuttering Sheepdog, which is the first rank after Mute. But as you make more posts, you will notice your rank will get better.

By the way, I thought I'd share some pics of my own dog.

Here is Max as a puppy when we got him in May 2006.https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/Wolfs%20Hide%20Out/Max/CutePose-1.jpg

Max with Winnie the Pooh!
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/Wolfs%20Hide%20Out/Max/MAX.jpg

Just Max
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/Wolfs%20Hide%20Out/Max/Oskii.jpg

Evil Face
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/Wolfs%20Hide%20Out/Max/DSCF0380.jpg

Strangetown: Nothing is What It Seems!
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/Wolfs%20Hide%20Out/Max/NothingiswhatitSeems.jpg Wink Hehe.

And Comical Max
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/Wolfs%20Hide%20Out/Max/CartoonMax.png
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

He is cute!

Post  olimuckm on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 8:52 pm

Yeh I have seen the new feature, its really cool. I love your pictures of your dog,he is so cute! My faverout one is the strangetown one, though I like the one woth whiney the pooh next to him. I have got a picture of a cat too. (it was really hard to get, and I took it, just to let you know) I will have to give you the picture later though. I am expecting it will be finished tonight. But I need to recheck it. Bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Alfred is nearlly finished!

Post  olimuckm on Sun 28 Sep 2008, 10:43 pm

I have nearlly fineshed the Alfred story which is to do with the news page and the doggy news thing. I was going to finish it tonight....... But my computer (the one with all the screenshots and stuff) is on low battery, and the charger is in the car, I am not alowed to go and get it because its dark. I don't see why I can't get it Its only outside near the garage. And we have outside lights. David said it will be time to go to bed after tea, 8 o'cclock! Thats early, I go to bed at 9, plus we don't have school tomorrow because of teacher training day. (I think I asked at the wrong time) I guess I will be able to do it tomorrow. Also I know a good site that gives you a smiley and widgets, stuff like that. I even got a clock!

Also, I have had some problems with freewebs. Whan I log in it seems to come up with that page where there is a little blue dot and it goes around in circles, and it says If this screen apeares more than 5 secounds, try clicking here. Have you seen this before?
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:15 pm

olimuckm wrote:I have nearlly fineshed the Alfred story which is to do with the news page and the doggy news thing. I was going to finish it tonight....... But my computer (the one with all the screenshots and stuff) is on low battery, and the charger is in the car, I am not alowed to go and get it because its dark. I don't see why I can't get it Its only outside near the garage. And we have outside lights. David said it will be time to go to bed after tea, 8 o'cclock! Thats early, I go to bed at 9, plus we don't have school tomorrow because of teacher training day. (I think I asked at the wrong time) I guess I will be able to do it tomorrow. Also I know a good site that gives you a smiley and widgets, stuff like that. I even got a clock!
I have no need for any widgets or anything. Smiley Central and stuff I think are viruses. My sister always downloads it when she gets on and it comes up on the Norton scan. It installs something called Zwinky. It is also really annoying and pointless.

By the way, you really need to copy your forum posts from the old forum in your Extreme Life and Strangetown threads. I mean it, I'll be deleting it tommorow. I've already warned you a lot already, so I'm not taking the blame for them being lost. Wink

Sorry that I might be quite moody today. :S We have to go to school tommorow. Sad
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

No worries.

Post  olimuckm on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:55 am

I have saved the story on word. I think I will use widget box instead. YOu can get more widgets on wiget box and even reate your own! I will be creating a holloween page soon! It will be to do with the sims of course. And I love halloween, we have a hallaween party too! But as for Jenifer and my dad, they aren't so intrested, so I go tomums for halloween, Instead they have a new years party! Mum and David doesn't celebrate new years eve and day much, so I always go to theres on new years eve and day. Anyway I am doing the halloween page now. I will also have some of the halloween objects from the 2 christmas packs. And there will be some expansion and stuff pack remakes.

Don't foget Sarah Jane Adventures today, though I think I have reminded you enough to be honest. I have got some screentshots of the strangetown story, and will be adding it on my website. So you can read it on my website if you want to see it early. (though you probly won't, as I will add it at the forums right away)

Bye! Oh they have a guy with sunglasses Cool PS: I have downloaded curermania, does it have a virus on it?! Because I downloaded it on my mums computer and..... Thats got all her work on it! Hi!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:18 pm

olimuckm wrote:I have saved the story on word. I think I will use widget box instead. YOu can get more widgets on wiget box and even reate your own! I will be creating a holloween page soon! It will be to do with the sims of course. And I love halloween, we have a hallaween party too! But as for Jenifer and my dad, they aren't so intrested, so I go tomums for halloween, Instead they have a new years party! Mum and David doesn't celebrate new years eve and day much, so I always go to theres on new years eve and day. Anyway I am doing the halloween page now. I will also have some of the halloween objects from the 2 christmas packs. And there will be some expansion and stuff pack remakes.

Don't foget Sarah Jane Adventures today, though I think I have reminded you enough to be honest. I have got some screentshots of the strangetown story, and will be adding it on my website. So you can read it on my website if you want to see it early. (though you probly won't, as I will add it at the forums right away)

Bye! Oh they have a guy with sunglasses Cool PS: I have downloaded curermania, does it have a virus on it?! Because I downloaded it on my mums computer and..... Thats got all her work on it! Hi!
Ok. I hope you don't mean your uploading objects from the Christmas Party Pack?

Yes I know. I watched both the first and second episode. I don't need reminded. But thanks for telling me in the first place. Otherwise I would never have known.

What's curermania? I saw those cursor things or your site. Don't download those or put them on your site. People aren't interested in it for a start, its just junk. But they most likely contain viruses, etc. Why do you think SmileyCentral are so keen to give away their stuff for free?

And I think I have warned YOU enough to move your forum posts over here from the other forum, so I will be deleting them within the next hour or so today. So hurry if you want them kept.

EDIT: Also, I have already told you a million times to stop putting my images directly onto your site. Its not hard to upload them to photobucket yourself. If you find the links to images on my site you will see that they are all from my photobucket account because I uploaded them. I copied the links into photobucket and it made a new image. I also see you link to other site's images. If they find you doing that they won't be too happy. Here is some info about bandwidth theft as you seem to be unable to understand it so far. Wink http://altlab.com/hotlinking.html Look at the "Why should I stop hotlinking?" section.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Like I said I have the story saved on word.

Post  olimuckm on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 10:07 pm

I read the hot linking thing, it seems serius. So from now on will stop putting pictures from other sites, and instead I will save them in my documents. (is that ok?) Also I have stopped copying pcitures from your site now which is a good start. I ment taking pictures of the objects from my game and I will have pics of a scary house which I need to start working on.

Sorry! I didn't watch the Sarah Jane Adventures because I had a friend over, it would be rood to ask if I could watch the sarah jane adventures. I have also done the Alfred story. You can see it here. Tell me what you think, ok. Bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 10:10 pm

olimuckm wrote:I read the hot linking thing, it seems serius. So from now on will stop putting pictures from other sites, and instead I will save them in my documents. (is that ok?) Also I have stopped copying pcitures from your site now which is a good start. I ment taking pictures of the objects from my game and I will have pics of a scary house which I need to start working on.

Sorry! I didn't watch the Sarah Jane Adventures because I had a friend over, it would be rood to ask if I could watch the sarah jane adventures. I have also done the Alfred story. You can see it here. Tell me what you think, ok. Bye!
Saving to My Documents IS Ok, but you will need to then upload those to Photobucket. Simply copying them from my documents onto your website won't work.

But remember you'll have to do the same for all the images you've already copied, not just from my site.

EDIT: Also, I don't understand your post title. It says something about you've saved your story to word, but you never even mentioned it in that post. Razz Just leave the title blank and it will come up with a "RE: Sarah Jane Adventures" or something. It looks better when it is the same topic.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 10:30 pm

OMG, I am so stupid. I realize what you meant now. You saved the story off the old forum into Word. Ok, gotcha. I will delete the forum topics from the old forum now.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 10:50 pm

I have edited the home page to make it neater. And I know copying from my documents won't work. Do you like the new clock by the way? If you put the curser on the clock it will show you the date. And have you read the story? I am thinking of making another part. I am working on the screenshots at the moment.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 1:39 am

olimuckm wrote:I have edited the home page to make it neater. And I know copying from my documents won't work. Do you like the new clock by the way? If you put the curser on the clock it will show you the date. And have you read the story? I am thinking of making another part. I am working on the screenshots at the moment.
Wow your homepage is looking great. But you still need to link to pages on it such as screenshots, fun stuff, etc. The clock is actually quite cool. But I still think you should get rid of the cursors (the colourful flashy ones. Most people find those annoying, including me. I can't find any story????
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 10:05 am

The story should be on the news page, or you find it >>here<<. Can you also tell me whare the shiney mouse pages are? I am going to deleet them soon. If you would please tell me what pages they are on. Bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

olimuckm wrote:The story should be on the news page, or you find it >>here<<. Can you also tell me whare the shiney mouse pages are? I am going to deleet them soon. If you would please tell me what pages they are on. Bye!
That's on a different site, and there wasn't even a news page on your site. Why did you call it doctor who vortex? If it is a Sims site?

That story is pretty good so far though. Nice cliffhanger.

The pages with cursor mania on them are...
The Sims 3
Videos
Forums
Guestbook
The Sims 2

Also, you still seem to be linking to my images. ;(
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 6:56 pm

yes I have done it on a different site because I didn't have enough room on the other one. The reason why the url is Doctorwho Vortex is because, at first it was a Doctor who website. I am also working on the charecter info page, I will have the charecters from the game, like, Bella, Mortimer, Alfred, Emperor Xizzle, Dina, ect. Also, what really happend to Bella Goth? Or what do you think happend to her?
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 6:58 pm

olimuckm wrote:yes I have done it on a different site because I didn't have enough room on the other one. The reason why the url is Doctorwho Vortex is because, at first it was a Doctor who website. I am also working on the charecter info page, I will have the charecters from the game, like, Bella, Mortimer, Alfred, Emperor Xizzle, Dina, ect. Also, what really happend to Bella Goth? Or what do you think happend to her?
I think Maxis intented Bella Goth to be abducted by aliens then dropped off in Strangetown. I suppose they must have though the players were thick and could not tell the difference between the two Bellas.

But there is actually no real answer to the mystery of Bella Goth. Its for the player to decide.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 7:48 pm

I think that bella got abducted by aliens, the aliens tested on her, she lost all her memrise, personality and they tested her aspiration to romance and dropped her off at Strangetown. Though I also know how she got abducted abducted, but you will have to wait intil I realese it on my site. (or I might tell you before that) I have ot a few screenshots for the next part of Alfred and the boy. (thats the name of the story)

I was just wondering too, do you think my site is redy now?
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Wed 01 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

olimuckm wrote:I think that bella got abducted by aliens, the aliens tested on her, she lost all her memrise, personality and they tested her aspiration to romance and dropped her off at Strangetown. Though I also know how she got abducted abducted, but you will have to wait intil I realese it on my site. (or I might tell you before that) I have ot a few screenshots for the next part of Alfred and the boy. (thats the name of the story)

I was just wondering too, do you think my site is redy now?

No I do not think it is ready yet. Here's why.

1. You still link to my images. Honestly, stop doing that. You are also linking to other people's images too, and they PAy for them.

Sorry, but I had to copy this text from your site.
"(I would prefer you to save it your douments instead of copying and pasting it. If you have any questions about this, ask me at the forums)"
I don't see how you can expect people to follow that rule if you are copying a load of images from other sites yourself.

2. Cursor mania. Get rid. People hate any cursor apart from the basic white windows one.

3. No links. There are no links on your site. On the featured stuff section, there aren't links to any pages.

4. I did find more stuff to rant about, but my web browser went back a page and erased everything. (Oh, the poll. You should use the proper freewebs poll feature instead of a form).

But here are some positive notes.

The home page, The Sims 3, and the videos page are looking good. I love the fan covers!


And yes, I had some more positive notes too, but it was erased.


But honestly. Until you have uploaded all my images to your own photobucket and replaced them on your site with your own ones, as well as removing that ultra-annoying cursor thing, then I cannot affiliate with you just yet. Sorry. But it shouldn't be too much work to fix those. I can live with the odd spelling mistake and such, but those two things, no. Sad

Tell me when you have fixed those and I'll have another look. But keep the good work up. I know you are pretty enthusiastic about your site. You should invite colinlikescheese and your friends to become memebers of it. I'm sure they'd like to.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Wed 01 Oct 2008, 7:47 pm

I have put the ones on from the internet on my documents, if you would tell me whare the ones from your site are I will take them off and sort it out. I am also working on the sims 2 DS page, and the sims 2 pets DS too. Have you got the sims 2 apartment pets for DS? I don't like it, its too much information and is too much like the sims 2 pets. Anyway, what would really help is if you told me more about the sims 2 PSP, because I am making some charecter files soon too! I don't know whare colinlikecheese has gone, but I am going to my friends house I might show him my my site, and he might help me with some of it too. I am going to realease the news page tonight. (how do you get the news posts thing?)

I will change the cusermania thing too. Bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum