Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

koolssims is nearly ready!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

koolssims is nearly ready! - Page 2 Empty Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 01 Oct 2008, 7:54 pm

olimuckm wrote:I have put the ones on from the internet on my documents, if you would tell me whare the ones from your site are I will take them off and sort it out. I am also working on the sims 2 DS page, and the sims 2 pets DS too. Have you got the sims 2 apartment pets for DS? I don't like it, its too much information and is too much like the sims 2 pets. Anyway, what would really help is if you told me more about the sims 2 PSP, because I am making some charecter files soon too! I don't know whare colinlikecheese has gone, but I am going to my friends house I might show him my my site, and he might help me with some of it too. I am going to realease the news page tonight. (how do you get the news posts thing?)

I will change the cusermania thing too. Bye!
My news page is actually a blog. Just create a blog page and use it to function like a news page. Smile

Here are my image files used on your site.

The Sims 2:
All Expansion Pack Covers

Home Page:
The KoolSims link button. But I am not too fussed about that. But you'd be better off uploading it yourself anyway.

The Sims 3:
The Sims 3 Logo
The Fan Event Pictures from other sites.

Links and Credits:
My link button. But I suppose you can keep that like that too if you like.

Thanks for taking my advice though. I've noticed you have really brushed up on your spelling. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

Hi! on't worry, I havn't dissipeared or anything. But by the way. Would you tell me a bt more about the PSP version of the sims 2. I also took the university and nightlife page off my website, so I could make it even better! I also know some itresting info about bella!

If you look at te carten on the sims 2, bella is on it! You can see the carton by making breakfast.

If you look at the cialite family tree, there is a little green friend in it......

Look at Cassandras memories, you will see that Cassandra caught Don cheating on her, and going out wit bella too. (This may not be true)

And also I think that all the paintings, posters, stues ct. of bella, are a messige to mortimer or something

And when playing my game I took some screenshots to make another comic thing. What did you think of the screenshots of my other one anyway?

Sorry about not visiting for a long time. Are you going to whatch the X-facter tonight? Or do you not like it. Sorry for not posting this in te off topic forum, I was just wodering. Bye! cat (I can't belive they don't have a dog smiley)
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:36 pm

olimuckm wrote:Hi! on't worry, I havn't dissipeared or anything. But by the way. Would you tell me a bt more about the PSP version of the sims 2. I also took the university and nightlife page off my website, so I could make it even better! I also know some itresting info about bella!

If you look at te carten on the sims 2, bella is on it! You can see the carton by making breakfast.

If you look at the cialite family tree, there is a little green friend in it......

Look at Cassandras memories, you will see that Cassandra caught Don cheating on her, and going out wit bella too. (This may not be true)

And also I think that all the paintings, posters, stues ct. of bella, are a messige to mortimer or something

And when playing my game I took some screenshots to make another comic thing. What did you think of the screenshots of my other one anyway?

Sorry about not visiting for a long time. Are you going to whatch the X-facter tonight? Or do you not like it. Sorry for not posting this in te off topic forum, I was just wodering. Bye! cat (I can't belive they don't have a dog smiley)

What is there that you want to know about the Sims 2 PSP? I don't see why you need any info about it. Bella Goth is only in it for one tiny bit at the start and there's nothing much about her. I suggest you try and find a walkthrough and screenshots of the game if you want to find out about it. I can't really be bothered going through everything there is in the game.

Yeah, I noticed that before. Bella on the milk carton. And I already knew about the alien Caliente too. Except, I think it has nothing to do with Bella. And no, Cassandra doesn't have any memories about Don cheating with Bella. You can't say you "know" if you haven't even checked the game to find out. Razz

Oh yes. They are all pretty strange. There are quite a few Bella references in the game. I think the "Bella Squared" painting was suppost to be painted by Mortimor himself. I don't know how he's going to react when he visits Belladonna Cove. xD I already reunited him with the real Pleasantview Bella anyway.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

koolssims is nearly ready! - Page 2 Empty Sorryfor the dissipaerance

Post  olimuckm Tue 07 Oct 2008, 9:43 pm

Sorry for dissipearing. I was too busy making my site I didn't have time to come to sim-wolf. And homework another thing, apart from isn't fun. Anyway I have made a music page, click here to go to it. What do you think? I am also working on the university page which is nearly finished but needs a bit more colour and some hints and tips, and you can find that here. I have taken the colour cursers, but need to take the one in the guestroom page. Do you think putting my site onto google will attrated more visiters?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 07 Oct 2008, 9:53 pm

olimuckm wrote:Sorry for dissipearing. I was too busy making my site I didn't have time to come to sim-wolf. And homework another thing, apart from isn't fun. Anyway I have made a music page, click here to go to it. What do you think? I am also working on the university page which is nearly finished but needs a bit more colour and some hints and tips, and you can find that here. I have taken the colour cursers, but need to take the one in the guestroom page. Do you think putting my site onto google will attrated more visiters?
That's Ok.

I am not sure what to make of it. The music page is pretty cool. For a moment, I thought you'd stolen my Sim-Wolf Radio idea, but its different, so its ok. Smile

If you want me to be honest, the University page doesn't give much information about the game. Sad Also, you still have the cursor thing on that page.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you download the cursor thing in the first place?

It may attract more visitors. If you go into Stats and Promotion then type some tags in the "Get Listed" section, you'll eventually see your site on google. Tags are words which describe your site.

I have been working on my site too, although a different part. The Sim-Wolf Encyclopedia one. Its gonna take forever to complete, probably won't even be finished before The Sims 3. Sad But I finished writing up the NPCs, Pets, and Skills pages, and just need to add some of my screenshots to them.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Thu 09 Oct 2008, 9:20 pm

yeh, the infomation about the sims 2 on my site won't be finished before the sims 3 either, don't worry, the shops will probly be out of the sims 3, because everyone's brought them, so the rest of those people won't have them...... Unless they pre-order them That's what I'm doing anyway, and you should do the same too if you want to get the sims 3.
Anyway,I have made a new koolssims banner! Not much, but here it is!

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/olivero06/KoolsSims-banner-2.gif

Hope you like it! I will try to make a few more banners and upgrade my website. I would also not worry about getting it all finshed then realesing the ekiepieadia, (or whatever its called) just publish bits one at a time.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Thu 09 Oct 2008, 11:27 pm

olimuckm wrote:yeh, the infomation about the sims 2 on my site won't be finished before the sims 3 either, don't worry, the shops will probly be out of the sims 3, because everyone's brought them, so the rest of those people won't have them...... Unless they pre-order them That's what I'm doing anyway, and you should do the same too if you want to get the sims 3.
Anyway,I have made a new koolssims banner! Not much, but here it is!

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/olivero06/KoolsSims-banner-2.gif

Hope you like it! I will try to make a few more banners and upgrade my website. I would also not worry about getting it all finshed then realesing the ekiepieadia, (or whatever its called) just publish bits one at a time.
Lol. Grr. You just blacked out the rest of my one. xD

Did you see The Day of the Clown on the Sarah Jane Adventures, by the way? It was quite good.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Thu 09 Oct 2008, 11:49 pm

Yeh I whatched the day of the clown episode, it was better than I expected. Luke fancies the new charecter. Laughing Don't worry though! I have still kept the original one. (I think the original anyway) I don't think the new girl in the sarah jane aventures is as good as the other one. xD By the way what does xD mean anyway?

I have created another koolssims link button, it looks a bit more funky, and I will make a christmas one too.

Last edited by olimuckm on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Thu 09 Oct 2008, 11:51 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeh I whatched the day of the clown episode, it was better than I expected. Luke fancies the new charecter. Laughing Don't worry though! I have still kept the original one. (I think the original anyway) I don't think the new girl in the sarah jane aventures is as good as the other one. xD By the way what does xD mean anyway?

I have created another koolssims link button, it looks a bit more funky, and I will make a christmas one too.
I actually think the new girl is possibly better than Maria. She kind of annoyed me a bit. I don't know.

xD is a smilie. Like Smile but a face laughing really hard. Look at it on it's side. I am sure I told you that on the last forum. lol.

Here is XD in the UrbanDictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=XD
It is a site where you enter words which aren't proper words, but people have just made them up, and you can find what people mean by them. Its pretty cool. But watch out with some words. The definitions might be, well, alarming. Razz
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Fri 10 Oct 2008, 12:08 am

I don't think you did tell me? But I belive you. He he. I see what you mean... Alarming, the dictinary was intresting though, it even has a day of the week! I see what you mean by annoying, I am going to whatch it again, did you know at school near the last days of the school year, the girls whatched cbibies as a comidy. Wiered or what!?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 10 Oct 2008, 2:13 am

olimuckm wrote:I don't think you did tell me? But I belive you. He he. I see what you mean... Alarming, the dictinary was intresting though, it even has a day of the week! I see what you mean by annoying, I am going to whatch it again, did you know at school near the last days of the school year, the girls whatched cbibies as a comidy. Wiered or what!?
Maybe I didn't tell you. I just remember telling you what a smilie meant. Oh yes, it was :S. lol.

I don't understand what you mean on the last sentence.

I just finished creating a farm house for my Sims. Literally. It is a big house, with three fields where they will grow crops and work on all day. Muhahaha. lol. It seemed like a pretty cool, agricultural idea, so I thought why not. And it was in my sub-hood Riverblossom Hills as well, which is associated with farming kind of. It turned out really well and I just need to add the objects. I am going to upload it to my site sometime as well. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 11 Oct 2008, 1:13 am

Yes, cool! I am taking some pictures of the goth families wedding, also, maxis did entend for bella to have a clone, they look slightly different, if you didn't know. I am not very good at making big houses, could you help me? Or at least give me some tips, I have tried making a big house but it goes all wrong, I really think that the sims 3 should of been released on the 6th of february, why? Because thats my birthday. Sad Hopefully I can buy te sims 3 with my birthday money.

Could you do me a faver? If you could take some screenshots of stuff from the sims 2, but the sims are wearing stuff from the expansions and stuff packs and the furniture from the expansion and stuff packs. I would need some teenstyle stuff, as I lost the code and it isn't intsalled onto my lap top or my mums. When I say I have got some new screens, I will say you took them and will say you took some screenshots on the links and credits page. Yo don't have to, but i would really apprciate it.

Bon vayage! Wait that doesn't make sense....... Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 17 Oct 2008, 6:25 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes, cool! I am taking some pictures of the goth families wedding, also, maxis did entend for bella to have a clone, they look slightly different, if you didn't know. I am not very good at making big houses, could you help me? Or at least give me some tips, I have tried making a big house but it goes all wrong, I really think that the sims 3 should of been released on the 6th of february, why? Because thats my birthday. Sad Hopefully I can buy te sims 3 with my birthday money.

Could you do me a faver? If you could take some screenshots of stuff from the sims 2, but the sims are wearing stuff from the expansions and stuff packs and the furniture from the expansion and stuff packs. I would need some teenstyle stuff, as I lost the code and it isn't intsalled onto my lap top or my mums. When I say I have got some new screens, I will say you took them and will say you took some screenshots on the links and credits page. Yo don't have to, but i would really apprciate it.

Bon vayage! Wait that doesn't make sense....... Bye!
Hi there again.

Actually I was going to take pictures of all the clothing, hairstyles, objects, walls and floors from all EPs and SPs anyway to put on my Sim-Wolf Encyclopedia site on the Objects and Create-A-Sim pages. So I suppose you could use them when I do that. Well, it might not be for a while, but oh well.

Why hope that it comes out on 6th of Feb? If it comes out on 2nd you can have your parents buy it for your Birthday so you have it in the morning. Smile I am thinking I'm going to get the Collector's Edition now.

I don't think Maxis did intend that. I know the portraits look different, but I'm not sure about the acutal faces. I think Maxis were too silly to realize that Sim fans weren't thick and could easily realize the difference between the two. There has been no official word about Bella so you cannot say you KNOW. You can only say you THINK. Razz

EDIT: Oops forgot about the building tips. I can't think of too many tips but here are some.

1. Don't create "box" houses. Houses which look like rectangles.
2. Don't always create Symetrical houses. They are uncreative.
3. Try to use different wallpapers in each house.
4. Try and use a colour scheme for walls and floors. e.g. Blue, White, Black, and Grey walls and floors for a cold feeling. Red, orange, brown, for a warm feeling.
5. DON'T build big "mansion" houses unless you know you are very creative and it will turn out good. Lots of beginner Simmers do that, and there is always way too much empty space in the big rooms and it looks really stupid. Also, small houses are much easier to play.
6. Experiment! Be creative and make random shaped rooms. Add columns, pools, half walls, fences, etc.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Fri 17 Oct 2008, 7:31 pm

Thanks for lending me some screenshots, but I think I should help you too. If we work together, you will get your encycleipedea finished quicker, and i will get my guides page done quicker. If yuo tell me what pictures you need and I will take them. Jenifer says I have a good eye on photogrphy. (Jenifer is my dads girlfriend, she lives next store which is usefull Smile) I am going to create a charecters page. They will include all the neiberhood charecters from pleasntview, strangetown, belladonna cove etc.

Thanks for the tips. I will problely put them on my website. I've had a good day at school today so you will probebly find that I will be happy. This is how happy I am xD xD xD xD xD xD X 1 million xDs! Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 17 Oct 2008, 7:36 pm

olimuckm wrote:Thanks for lending me some screenshots, but I think I should help you too. If we work together, you will get your encycleipedea finished quicker, and i will get my guides page done quicker. If yuo tell me what pictures you need and I will take them. Jenifer says I have a good eye on photogrphy. (Jenifer is my dads girlfriend, she lives next store which is usefull Smile) I am going to create a charecters page. They will include all the neiberhood charecters from pleasntview, strangetown, belladonna cove etc.

Thanks for the tips. I will problely put them on my website. I've had a good day at school today so you will probebly find that I will be happy. This is how happy I am xD xD xD xD xD xD X 1 million xDs! Bye!

Hehe. I am off school for another week. I have been off this week too. Me and my family went to Disneyland Paris on Tuesday and came back last night. Smile

No offense or anything, but I would prefer to take the screenshots myself. I like to make my site as close as possible to being made completely by me. And I like to have everything just the way I like it cause I'm kind of fussy. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Mon 20 Oct 2008, 7:12 pm

Ok then. I have nearly finsihed the open for business page and just about the pets page. You can see the open for business page at the bottem of this post It includes business ideas, but you can't submit your own business idea, that would be completly copying your idea from your site. I will be putting a banner at the top for each expansion page. If there are any things I need to finish, or put on my website, let me know. Bye!

http://www.freewebs.com/doctorwhovortex/openbusiness.htm
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 3:35 pm

olimuckm wrote:Ok then. I have nearly finsihed the open for business page and just about the pets page. You can see the open for business page at the bottem of this post It includes business ideas, but you can't submit your own business idea, that would be completly copying your idea from your site. I will be putting a banner at the top for each expansion page. If there are any things I need to finish, or put on my website, let me know. Bye!

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/doctorwhovortex/openbusiness.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/doctorwhovortex/openbusiness.htm[/quote[/url]]

You already copied nearly all the business ideas that were there. Razz
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 26 Oct 2008, 4:57 pm

Well actully, I haven't finished the whole page, I just need to do a intruduction, just to let I didn't copy and paste it though, and I will be in it in alfebettical order. (you can do the same if you want) I am am now working on the links to all the pages and my koolssims encyclopedia. I am trying to start early on it, so I don't have to do it all when koolssims first opens. It will have little buttons, like.... The charecters button will have the crim reaper on, the lots button will have a house, etc. I am going to take some screenshots for it now. OH! I just found out! I neer had photobucket in the first place! Instead I had photoshop. (it lets you edit you photos, its what I am going to use for the buttons too) Though its good though, It helped me with the link button for the chatrooms. Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 5:18 pm

olimuckm wrote:Well actully, I haven't finished the whole page, I just need to do a intruduction, just to let I didn't copy and paste it though, and I will be in it in alfebettical order. (you can do the same if you want) I am am now working on the links to all the pages and my koolssims encyclopedia. I am trying to start early on it, so I don't have to do it all when koolssims first opens. It will have little buttons, like.... The charecters button will have the crim reaper on, the lots button will have a house, etc. I am going to take some screenshots for it now. OH! I just found out! I neer had photobucket in the first place! Instead I had photoshop. (it lets you edit you photos, its what I am going to use for the buttons too) Though its good though, It helped me with the link button for the chatrooms. Bye!
KoolsSims Encyclopedia? Sounds a bit too close to Sim-Wolf Encyclopedia, don't ya think? I don't want to upset you or anything, but I get the feeling you are copying quite a lot of the features from my site. Sad Its the features and the actual ideas I'm concerned about. I came up with most of the ideas on my business ideas section, and I wouldn't be happy if I saw any other fansite copying them all. I would also appreciate it if you changed your KoolsSims Encyclopedia name, because you never knew what Encyclopedia meant, so I can tell its copied from my idea. Yet many fansites such as SnootySims have similar features such as Info Centres. Just don't copy any text, images, etc. from Sim-Wolf Encyclopedia to put on your own one, Ok? as I have been working too hard on it to just have some other site copy it all and claim it as their work. And I know you are just starting out in site-designing, which is great. But I can't let you take everything from my site. So, please don't copy anymore of my ideas from my site, or I will feel unable to affiliate with you.

So yes, I'm sorry, but I hope you understand. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I copied your Strangetown story onto my site, so please do not copy my ideas. Just don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to be cruel, I just want to make sure my work stays on my own site.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 26 Oct 2008, 6:20 pm

Ok, i understand. I wa actully going to call it koolssims guides, and I think I will change the name to that. I am not sure what to do though, the url says koolssims encyclopedia. Do you think anyone will notice? I am also wonering, how do you make a logo, Its not even a encyclopedia! Its just guides! So I wish I made the url guide instead. I will try to keep my site original from now on, or at least not copy everything from oter peoples sites, ok. Smile

PS: Is the master really going to be in the Doctor who christmas special? My friend like the master so thats why I want to know.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 6:25 pm

olimuckm wrote:Ok, i understand. I wa actully going to call it koolssims guides, and I think I will change the name to that. I am not sure what to do though, the url says koolssims encyclopedia. Do you think anyone will notice? I am also wonering, how do you make a logo, Its not even a encyclopedia! Its just guides! So I wish I made the url guide instead. I will try to keep my site original from now on, or at least not copy everything from oter peoples sites, ok. Smile

PS: Is the master really going to be in the Doctor who christmas special? My friend like the master so thats why I want to know.
Ok.

I don't think so. I didn't like the Master. The episodes he was in were so dull. I prefer proper alien-monsters like Daleks, Ood, Hath, etc. which aren't just people. Apparently he might be in the 2009 specials along with Catherine Tate and Bernard Cribbons, aka, Donna Noble and Wilfred Mott.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:11 pm

Just wondering, do you think I should add the sims 2 apartment life comic strips onto my site, its the ones from the official website sims website, just to let you know, I am not going to add some of my own though, that would be copying your site, and I can't be bothered to make my own anyway.

By the way, do you think we should make another thread to carry on this discution?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 27 Oct 2008, 7:08 pm

olimuckm wrote:Just wondering, do you think I should add the sims 2 apartment life comic strips onto my site, its the ones from the official website sims website, just to let you know, I am not going to add some of my own though, that would be copying your site, and I can't be bothered to make my own anyway.

By the way, do you think we should make another thread to carry on this discution?
If you like, you can.

No, I think its ok here. Its still the same topic of your site. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Mon 27 Oct 2008, 7:43 pm

Yes, I did think of the idea before you put the comics on your website, anyway, I will also be making a wiki, some of the pages will be copied from the guides page. Oh! I like your new video by the way. (the one with the miad) You should make more music videos. Can you tell me how to make videos? And put them onto Utube? Talking about Utube I should make an account.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 28 Oct 2008, 12:12 am

olimuckm wrote:Yes, I did think of the idea before you put the comics on your website, anyway, I will also be making a wiki, some of the pages will be copied from the guides page. Oh! I like your new video by the way. (the one with the miad) You should make more music videos. Can you tell me how to make videos? And put them onto Utube? Talking about Utube I should make an account.
You want me to teach you how to do everything. xD I downloaded Numenor's AnyGameStarter from MTS2 so I could play the game without my own Sims and so the game would load as if it was brand new. (The program doesn't effect your own neighbourhood folders, it just uses the Sims 2 program files to create a new mini-game). Anyway, I filmed loads of little clips with that then put them together using Windows Movie Maker, added some music and credits, and Woolah! Smile

I would be able to help you more if you were just needing help with one part of it, for example taking loads of little clips instead of one long one, as I could go in more detail.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next