koolssims is nearly ready!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 12:25 am

Do you think my site is finshed yet? i'm sure there are a few pages I need to do, but do you think its nearly finished, tell me what I need to add, it would really help. You can google my website, or you can click here to view it.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 7:48 pm

olimuckm wrote:Do you think my site is finshed yet? i'm sure there are a few pages I need to do, but do you think its nearly finished, tell me what I need to add, it would really help. You can google my website, or you can click here to view it.
Yeah, it is looking quite good so far. Smile

Hey, you never gave me any credit for making that first link button for you. :'( lol.

But as soon as you're ready, just tell me when I should add your link button to my site.

But honestly, there is still quite a lot missing from your site. In case you have forgotten about it, there is no link to a Stuff Pack page, when the site infers that there is one. Also, the news page never seems to be updated. Or are you just using it for site news and not game news? Anyway, they are just a couple of things I found. I'm sure after some work on your site, you'll get the hang of things and learn how to use tables instead of a load of spaces and new lines if you know what I mean. Good luck.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:58 pm

No it is for sims news too, I do need to sort the news page out, and I havn't done any of the expansion pages yet.

But yeh, it is nearly finished, I am going to celebrate the realease of my site too.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:11 pm

I have almost done evrything but, I must ask you, should I do the first four stuff packs then release my site, or should I release my site before I have done the stuff pack pages?

PS: Did you watch the sarah jane adventures on monday?
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:39 pm

olimuckm wrote:I have almost done evrything but, I must ask you, should I do the first four stuff packs then release my site, or should I release my site before I have done the stuff pack pages?

PS: Did you watch the sarah jane adventures on monday?
I doesn't really matter when you release the Stuff Packs. Smile

No I didn't watch it. I watched the one that was on BBC1 last week when it was on the CBBC channel, and I'm waiting till next week to watch both the episodes together. Smile
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:49 pm

Oh right, I usully watch it on bbc iplayer too, as I keep forgetting to watch it on modays. Mad

For some reason I think its ready to release, yet its not ready to be released..... Mybe I just... Oh I know what it is the videos page, but I can do that, but mybe there is still something else missing, do you think its ready?
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

olimuckm wrote:Oh right, I usully watch it on bbc iplayer too, as I keep forgetting to watch it on modays. Mad

For some reason I think its ready to release, yet its not ready to be released..... Mybe I just... Oh I know what it is the videos page, but I can do that, but mybe there is still something else missing, do you think its ready?
I don't know. That's for you to decide. You still however only have 4 EPs with a page. :S And some other fansites could possibly be added to your fansites page. Affiliates normally go on the homepage. Wink

also, what happened to your videos page?

EDIT: Btw, did you notice your Forum rank went up? Its because you have posted 100 posts so far. Then after 250 posts or something it goes up to 3.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:19 pm

I haven't done the rest of the expansion pages yet, and I am still working on the videos page though it will soon be finished, I think I will release my site on my mums birthday, as it is this week and I won't forget when I released my site.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:52 pm

I have finished the videos page, I didn't need to do much anyway, it was nearly finished, and now it is, but I need to put walkthroughs on, I will do that later.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Mon 24 Nov 2008, 10:54 pm

Koolssims is so close to be ready! It will be released on my mums birthday, which is this Thursday, but before I release it, is there something missing, or something that needs fixing? Though what fansites can I add? I as going to add stellasims as an affiliate. Oh I need t put you on the homepage don't, I will do that now.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 25 Nov 2008, 7:14 pm

olimuckm wrote:Koolssims is so close to be ready! It will be released on my mums birthday, which is this Thursday, but before I release it, is there something missing, or something that needs fixing? Though what fansites can I add? I as going to add stellasims as an affiliate. Oh I need t put you on the homepage don't, I will do that now.

You put any fansites you like on it. Don't put ones you don't like that much. Smile

That's what I do.

OMG! I just noticed an unknown image on your homepage called moz-screenshot5.jpg. I found a moz-screenshot2 on my Encyclopedia site, and I did not put it there, so I removed it. I wonder what it is? Why are we getting it? I found it suspicous. Maybe we should ask freewebs?

Anyway, I found that the link on The Sims 2 EPs page to OFB is broken. I also think a little more info is needed on each of the EPs.

Also, is you fansite called, "Kools Sims" or "koolssims" or "Kool Sims"? I think if it is the first or second, you should chance the site title to have a space in between and capital letters, if you like. Smile

By the way, you see how you gave me credit for the link button? Well, it doesn't say which one, so I have the feeling that the viewers will assume its all of them. If you like, you can change it to say "the first link button" or something? Or didn't you have a links and credits page? You could even put it there to look better. Smile

(By the way, the Dr Who Series 4 Soundtrack is out now. I'm getting it on Saturday along with Mansion and Garden Stuff and I might do some Christmas shopping. lol. I was going to get it on Sunday, but it was snowing for once, and my mum didn't want to take any unesscessary journeys. lol.)
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 25 Nov 2008, 7:47 pm

Grrr. The links on the expansion page are always broken! By the way its koolssims, oh and your right, the univesity and nightlife page needs more info, the university page doesnt have an information part like all the other expansion and stuff packs.

And I actully took the credits section off becuase I thought it was copying your site. I will put back on.

By the way the reason why I didn't change the site title to have a space in it is because it comes with this facebook profile which doesn't even have anything to do with the sims.

ANd are you getting the sims 2 mansion and garden stuff THIS staturday! I am getting it for christmas, as it is nearly christmas and am not allowed another sims game or any game at all intil christmas, though I might get something before christmas if I am lucky, I have done my christmas shoping, but still need to write all the labels for the presents which is BORING!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Wed 26 Nov 2008, 12:28 am

olimuckm wrote:Grrr. The links on the expansion page are always broken! By the way its koolssims, oh and your right, the univesity and nightlife page needs more info, the university page doesnt have an information part like all the other expansion and stuff packs.

And I actully took the credits section off becuase I thought it was copying your site. I will put back on.

By the way the reason why I didn't change the site title to have a space in it is because it comes with this facebook profile which doesn't even have anything to do with the sims.

ANd are you getting the sims 2 mansion and garden stuff THIS staturday! I am getting it for christmas, as it is nearly christmas and am not allowed another sims game or any game at all intil christmas, though I might get something before christmas if I am lucky, I have done my christmas shoping, but still need to write all the labels for the presents which is BORING!
Well I do buy all the games myself, so I it would be silly if I wasn't allowed to get it when I wanted to.

Oh. You mean google? Stop worring about it! lol. Google doesn't matter. I think Kools Sims looks better than koolssims, especially if you are intending the word "kools" to be an alternative to "Cool". Wink Honestly, don't worry about google and some guy's facebook profile. Until just recently if you typed "Sim-Wolf" in Google, it would come up with "Simmons Wolfhagen" at the top, which was a site about Barristers and Solicitors or something. What a coincidence. xD SIMmons WOLFhagen. xD. So when you're site gets more hits than the facebook profile, then you'll overtake them. Smile
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Wed 26 Nov 2008, 8:03 pm

Emm.... I'm not sure I'm not sure, I did have koolssims in the first place, I'm not sure.....
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm on Thu 27 Nov 2008, 1:07 am

Actully I think I prefer koolssims, sorry but its too much trouble sorting the name all over again and everything, if you prefer, you could have KoolsSims, but tomorrow is defently the day, Wink I am so nervous , yet so exited at the same time! I have soted the site under construction thing. AT the top of the home page.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum