Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House building

3 posters

Go down

House building Empty House building

Post  olimuckm Sat 18 Oct 2008, 10:54 pm

Hello! I just wanted to let you know, that I have created a house, and its looking good. It for the smith family (the one in belladonna cove) By the way, the origanal one isn't on my game if you didn't know, unfortantly, I downloaded something and all my neiberhoods were gone, all of them! So I restarted the game. You can display your tips here. I have a few decorating tips.

Oh! I need to switch my computer off. Even though its not that late, its a saturday too. need to go! Bye
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

House building Empty Re: House building

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:21 pm

olimuckm wrote:Hello! I just wanted to let you know, that I have created a house, and its looking good. It for the smith family (the one in belladonna cove) By the way, the origanal one isn't on my game if you didn't know, unfortantly, I downloaded something and all my neiberhoods were gone, all of them! So I restarted the game. You can display your tips here. I have a few decorating tips.

Oh! I need to switch my computer off. Even though its not that late, its a saturday too. need to go! Bye

Why do you have to switch your computer off? And if its Saturday it means you're off school tommorow?

Anyway, you can get the old neighbourhoods back by going into "Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\User Data\Neighbourhood" then copy N001 for Pleasantview, N002 for Strangetown, and N003 for Veronnaville. If you change The Sims 2 in the directory to put either "Seasons", "Free Time" or "Apartment Life" at the end, then you will find the base hoods that came with those. Copy the one/s you want to "My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods", and the neighbourhoods should be back in their original state when you started the game for the first time. e.g. Mortimor is still alive, Alexander Goth is still a child, etc. Untouched is the word.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 19 Oct 2008, 4:44 pm

Exactly! It is (or was) a Saturday, though, my dad doesn't let me go on the computer after 7 pm. My mum lets me go on it intil 9, or sometimes 10. Hopefully my house will turn out to be nice. I have done a lot actully.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 3:44 pm

olimuckm wrote:Exactly! It is (or was) a Saturday, though, my dad doesn't let me go on the computer after 7 pm. My mum lets me go on it intil 9, or sometimes 10. Hopefully my house will turn out to be nice. I have done a lot actully.
I normally stay on the computer till 11pm - midnight. Sometimes even later in the holidays. :S
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Mon 27 Oct 2008, 1:59 am

I've stayed up until 4 in the morning playing Sims. Shocked What a Face

~Jena cat

Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 27 Oct 2008, 2:03 am

Stella wrote:I've stayed up until 4 in the morning playing Sims. Shocked What a Face

~Jena cat

xD I've done that too one time.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Mon 27 Oct 2008, 2:31 am

My family just doesn't understand it! lol

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Fri 07 Nov 2008, 12:45 am

I had to start another one because it was too big, but now I have made a house for the smith family that is just right but still big, It is nowhare near finished yet, I was going to give you some screenshot of the house, but I couldn't find it in my documents. If you have any suggestions on the house then tell me, I will be putting the lot on my site, and will be adding the cove download, plus a church that I am working on, and plus I am working on a Little rest place for christmas. So really I am working on a lot of lots. Though I am not sure if I will get my st done for christmas. Anyway, one last thig, should I download simPE?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 07 Nov 2008, 12:53 am

olimuckm wrote:I had to start another one because it was too big, but now I have made a house for the smith family that is just right but still big, It is nowhare near finished yet, I was going to give you some screenshot of the house, but I couldn't find it in my documents. If you have any suggestions on the house then tell me, I will be putting the lot on my site, and will be adding the cove download, plus a church that I am working on, and plus I am working on a Little rest place for christmas. So really I am working on a lot of lots. Though I am not sure if I will get my st done for christmas. Anyway, one last thig, should I download simPE?
Ok. I'm not sure what you're asking me about your house? So I can't help you with that just now. But the screenshots thing (have you changed the settings yet to make bigger images?). Anyway, if you go into My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods, then find your neighbourhood folder and go into Storytelling. Right click inside the folder and choose Arrange Icons by Modified. This will order them with the most recently created snapshots at the bottom. Check to see if you can find it there. If not, try the My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling. The images get put there if you weren't playing with a family at the time of taking the pic.

Is there any reason for you needing SimPE? If you think you'll be able to understand it, go ahead. Doesn't bring any viruses or anything. I have it on my PC. I use it to make mods. But thats a very complicated business and I wouldn't have a clue how to do that before. But the program can mess up your game if you use it incorrectly. I suggest you use it only to change neighbourhood things like family funds, memories, relationships, etc. Make sure not to use SimPE after you install a new EP or SP. You'll need to wait for a newer version is available for download. If you use the old version it can corrupt your game making it unplayable. I had to restart my neighbourhood once cause I tried to edit memories with an old version. Then it made the game crash anytime I tried to go into that neighbourhood in the game.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down