Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi There!

3 posters

Go down

Hi There! Empty Hi There!

Post  Stella Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:21 am

My name is Jena (everyone seems to think it's Stella, but...) and I love The Sims 2! I've been playing since I was about 4 (it all started with Sim City) and now I moderate on a site called iCreate and am a member of various fansites and forums. PM any time, I'm a self-proclaimed chatterbox. Smile

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Hi There! Empty Re: Hi There!

Post  olimuckm Sun 19 Oct 2008, 12:28 pm

Hi nice to meet you. Talk to me any time. But for now, need to go bye! Like a Star @ heaven
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

Stella wrote:My name is Jena (everyone seems to think it's Stella, but...) and I love The Sims 2! I've been playing since I was about 4 (it all started with Sim City) and now I moderate on a site called iCreate and am a member of various fansites and forums. PM any time, I'm a self-proclaimed chatterbox. Smile

~Jena cat

Yay! Thanks for joining the forum, Jena. Hehe, you used Dipsy's Avatar. lol. I was wondering whether I should upload them or not. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Sun 19 Oct 2008, 4:13 pm

I like the forum. The layout's nice and everything is really clean-cut. Very Happy

Also, Dipsy is my favorite Tellytubby, so I was ecstatic to find him waiting in the avatar bin. cheers

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 26 Nov 2008, 7:10 pm

Hi! I'm Dziugas and I live in Lithuania Smile I'm visit this site about year. Perfect site bounce I speak not perfect, but I be active here Wink

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 26 Nov 2008, 7:13 pm

Dziugas wrote:Hi! I'm Dziugas and I live in Lithuania Smile I'm visit this site about year. Perfect site bounce I speak not perfect, but I be active here Wink
Hey. Smile Thanks for joining. Smile I hope you enjoy posting in the forums. So are you a long time Sims fan?
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 26 Nov 2008, 7:21 pm

Almost 2 years Wink

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 26 Nov 2008, 7:30 pm

Cool, I have been a sims fan for about, 1 year, oh! I am Oliver by the way, nice to meet you.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 26 Nov 2008, 7:55 pm

Hi Smile Nice to meet you too Wink

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 26 Nov 2008, 7:59 pm

olimuckm wrote:Cool, I have been a sims fan for about, 1 year, oh! I am Oliver by the way, nice to meet you.
I have been a Sims fan for around 5 years. I got The Sims Double Deluxe when my dog died in Dec 2003, and then got The Sims Unleashed and On Holiday for Christmas, and later bought Hot Date. My sisters got Superstar and Makin Magic, but both broke, so I bought my own for £5 each last year. I got The Sims 2 on the Christmas of 2004, then got University sometime after it was released, and Nightlife as soon as I saw it. Since then I have got every Sims 2 game as close as possible to the release date. Although I am a week late for Mansion and Garden Stuff. :S
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 26 Nov 2008, 8:06 pm

Yeh, I have got every expansion of the sims 2 too, though I havn't got the masion and garden stuff pack, I'm going to get it for christmas, are you getting any sims games for christmas?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 26 Nov 2008, 8:10 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeh, I have got every expansion of the sims 2 too, though I havn't got the masion and garden stuff pack, I'm going to get it for christmas, are you getting any sims games for christmas?

I think I might get SimCity Societies: Destinations. And possibly The Sims 2 Pets or Castaway on PSP.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 26 Nov 2008, 8:29 pm

Sim-Wolf wrote:
olimuckm wrote:Cool, I have been a sims fan for about, 1 year, oh! I am Oliver by the way, nice to meet you.
I have been a Sims fan for around 5 years. I got The Sims Double Deluxe when my dog died in Dec 2003, and then got The Sims Unleashed and On Holiday for Christmas, and later bought Hot Date. My sisters got Superstar and Makin Magic, but both broke, so I bought my own for £5 each last year. I got The Sims 2 on the Christmas of 2004, then got University sometime after it was released, and Nightlife as soon as I saw it. Since then I have got every Sims 2 game as close as possible to the release date. Although I am a week late for Mansion and Garden Stuff. :S
I have my first sims before 2 years then my brother girlfriend inscribe in my computer The Sims 2. Six month later my friend inscribe in my computer The Sims 2, The Sims 2 University, The Sims 2 Nightlife, The Sims 2 Open for Business, The Sims 2 Pets, The Sims 2 Seasons, The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff, The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff, The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff, The Sims 2 Celebration! Stuff and The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff bounce I was very happy!!! rabbit Later, I bought everyone The Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs. Before month I bought The Sims Complete Collection. By the way, before year, my dog died. She live's 15 years! But now I have golden retriever Razz I know you have labrador retriever. It's true? Very Happy

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 26 Nov 2008, 8:33 pm

Dziugas wrote:
Sim-Wolf wrote:
I have my first sims before 2 years then my brother girlfriend inscribe in my computer The Sims 2. Six month later my friend inscribe in my computer The Sims 2, The Sims 2 University, The Sims 2 Nightlife, The Sims 2 Open for Business, The Sims 2 Pets, The Sims 2 Seasons, The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff, The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff, The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff, The Sims 2 Celebration! Stuff and The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff bounce I was very happy!!! rabbit Later, I bought everyone The Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs. Before month I bought The Sims Complete Collection. By the way, before year, my dog died. She live's 15 years! But now I have golden retriever Razz I know you have labrador retriever. It's true? Very Happy
Yes, I have a Yellow Labrador called Max. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 26 Nov 2008, 8:38 pm

My dog's name is Flukas (Fluc. F+Luc=Fluc, Flukas) Very Happy

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 26 Nov 2008, 10:00 pm

I have a cocker cocker spaniel called Lola, she is only 6 months old and is small, and cute, and a well behaved dog.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 26 Nov 2008, 10:44 pm

My dog is only 8 month's and he is a white colour Wink

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Thu 27 Nov 2008, 6:51 pm

Stella wrote:My name is Jena (everyone seems to think it's Stella, but...)
xD Maybe that is because all your usernames are Stella. lol. If I hadn't known you as Jena before, I would probably have thought the same. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Sat 29 Nov 2008, 11:50 pm

Well I can't help posting as my alter-ego! Laughing
Stella