Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Neighbourhood is turning into a City!

3 posters

Go down

My Neighbourhood is turning into a City! Empty My Neighbourhood is turning into a City!

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 02 Nov 2008, 9:20 pm

For the last two years I had been playing with my growing hood of Pleasantview with loads of family ties and storylines. It was my most successful hood, but then my PC got a virus a few months or so back and everything got wiped. PC World were suppost to back up all the My Documents folders, but did not back up my Sister's or my own as we both had ours hidden to other users. So we lost all our saved games. Even the Norton 360 back up disks did not back up my Sims games. GRRRR. Funnily enough I think PC World were the ones who made Norton. Grr. I hate PC World. lol. One of the workers called me a spoilt brat one time when I was choosing the Zoo Tycoon collection for my birthday one year. Grrr. Anyway, back on topic.

I have since recreated my neighbourhood. Before, I had 3 full Generations who had started off the 4th. I started creating them again by creating the first generation as Elders in CAS with their children (2nd Gen) as Adults. Then I made all the adults marry their previous husbands/wives and then made them have the children they had. Of course I had some ones which weren't there before but oh well. I then quickly made all the 3rd gen children grow up into Adults so I could move on, as well as making the 2nd Gen into Elders and making the 1st Gen die of old age. (Yes I know. Sad ) Anyway, I then married off all the 3rd gen with each other and made all their children quickly grow up right into Teens using InSimenator. I just finished doing that a few days ago. Most recently I have moved all of the 4th gen to college via the neighbourhood college tool thing. I called all the households I made up with letters starting with A working its way down. I filled all households with 8 Sims until I had only 4 leftover which I made a small household out of.

I ended up with households A - M, which is 13 households. The M only had 4 Sims. I did the maths and I worked out that altogether there were a total of 98 Sims in my 4th Gen! I then started playing with the first two college households in their dorms and used the Summoner part of the InSim to find all the households and count up how many males and females there were. Since I always seem to want all my families have at least one male in the family, usually more, I ended up with 57 males and only 42 females. One female was a PlantSim who was spawned so couldn't go to college and had to grow up into an adult. So obviously there is not enough females for my males to marry. So I suppose I have only two options. Either leave the extra men single or have them fall in love with each other. I don't have any problem with having them love each other as I usually have quite a few same-sex couples in my game without thinking about whether or not there are enough males or females to marry each other. And at least they'll be happy and not lonely. And like I said, I don't have any problem with them, so its no big deal for me. But there will however be one Sim leftover with neither a partner of the opposite or the same sex. So I suppose I'll have to make another Sim in CAS or have them marry a townie.

So yes, I had a total of 99 Sims in my 4th Generation of Sims. Just immagine how much I have in the whole hood. And how much more there will be in the 5th Gen. xD Oh, and what about Pets? And townies too? And NPCs!? XD Maybe Sims 3 will be out by then. Back to 1st gen. :S

How much do you think you have in your neighbourhoods?
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

My Neighbourhood is turning into a City! Empty Re: My Neighbourhood is turning into a City!

Post  Stella Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:09 pm

I can't make it past Generation 0! Razz Laughing

I use most of my neighborhoods for moving-making, so I only have about 10 Sims.

As for that one Sims you'll have who will be lonely, maybe he/she can adopt a child? That would be sweet. I love you

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

My Neighbourhood is turning into a City! Empty Re: My Neighbourhood is turning into a City!

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:11 pm

Stella wrote:I can't make it past Generation 0! Razz Laughing

I use most of my neighborhoods for moving-making, so I only have about 10 Sims.

As for that one Sims you'll have who will be lonely, maybe he/she can adopt a child? That would be sweet. I love you

~Jena cat
Oh yeah. Smile That certainly would be sweet. I think I will do that. They have a similar story to that in BellaDonna Cove with one single Sim.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:13 pm

I haven't really gotten to explore BellaDonna Cove much, but I think that will be the first family I'll play, sort of like a legacy.

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:21 pm

Stella wrote:I haven't really gotten to explore BellaDonna Cove much, but I think that will be the first family I'll play, sort of like a legacy.

~Jena cat
lol. I spent forever trying to convert BellaDonna Cove into a sub-hood of Pleasantview. Now I've done it, I wish I hadn't, cause I don't like the Sims in it, and I will have to move them all back into their own Apartments and refurnish them as it wouldn't work until I moved all the Apartment living Sims out.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:25 pm

Yikes! That stinks! I don't have much time for Apartment Life affraid Evil or Very Mad but I'm getting around to exploring it. Do you have any tips?

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:27 pm

Stella wrote:Yikes! That stinks! I don't have much time for Apartment Life affraid Evil or Very Mad but I'm getting around to exploring it. Do you have any tips?

~Jena cat
Not really. :S But if you need any help, I can provide you with some. Oh by the way, the High NPC Witches can be found on Community Lots. HAng around for a while and she'll eventually appear. When she does, if you make friends with her, you can ask her to turn your Sim into a witch or warlock.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:42 pm

Yeh, but I use the boolprop cheat to get a high leveled which. Razz I have been playing with whiches today (on the sims 2 of course lol!) Have you got the sims 2 apartment life stella? AN what expansions have you got anyway? I have got all of them bounce. I have done 0 gen, yay!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:45 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeh, but I use the boolprop cheat to get a high leveled which. Razz I have been playing with whiches today (on the sims 2 of course lol!) Have you got the sims 2 apartment life stella? AN what expansions have you got anyway? I have got all of them bounce. I have done 0 gen, yay!

I have all EPs and SPs too. How can you be on the 0 Generation? A Generation is all the Sims in an Age group. Like, a bunch of Adults would be 1st Gen. All their kids would be 2nd Gen. All their kid's kids would be 3rd Gen and so on.

0 Gen means you have no Sims whatsoever. xD
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:12 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeh, but I use the boolprop cheat to get a high leveled which. Razz I have been playing with whiches today (on the sims 2 of course lol!) Have you got the sims 2 apartment life stella? AN what expansions have you got anyway? I have got all of them bounce. I have done 0 gen, yay!

I have all of the expansions but I am on a different computer than what I normally play on, and all that's installed is Seasons, Uni, NL, and OFB.

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum