Pets! Pets! Pets!

Go down

Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Fri 07 Nov 2008, 2:49 am

I thought I'd make a topic about pets. lol. Since I love them so much.

Anyway, Max, my 3 1/2 year old labrador, likes to go to sleep on my bed, which I don't mind him doing. He actually thinks its his bed and even kicked me out once, but oh well. Anyway, this morning it was just me and my sister in the house and we were nearly ready to leave for school. But I went into my mum and dad's room and there was Max sitting at the top of the nice, clean double bed licking himself as if it was a bath tub. xD It thought it was funny, but my parents did not seem to think so. Gah. They must be getting old. lol.

Max is so mischeivious.

What about your pets?
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Stella on Fri 07 Nov 2008, 3:14 am

My cats like to claw up all of my good clothes. Not hilarious.

Am I getting old too? lol

cat
avatar
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Age : 22
Location : The United States
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Fri 07 Nov 2008, 3:23 am

Stella wrote:My cats like to claw up all of my good clothes. Not hilarious.

Am I getting old too? lol

cat
Yes. xD

Joking.

My dog chewed the face of one of a 2nd hand beanie baby I got which was in pretty bad condition to begin with, but still. I have to keep putting his eyes and nose back in, but he's a trooper and lives on to tell the tale. lol.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  olimuckm on Sun 09 Nov 2008, 11:48 pm

MY dog Lola, likes to.... Pay with her toys with me, go in my bedroom even though she is not allowed, trust me, my bedroom is messy, Lola might eat some lego or my computer charger (she once ate the landlane cable, it was before my halloween party too! Sad
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  olimuckm on Tue 11 Nov 2008, 10:59 pm

Here is a picture of Lola when we first got her.





and here is another one of here chasing the sheep round our field.

avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 11 Nov 2008, 11:09 pm

olimuckm wrote:Here is a picture of Lola when we first got her.





and here is another one of here chasing the sheep round our field.

Awwwwww. Smile
She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. Smile What breed is she again? Smile
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Stella on Wed 12 Nov 2008, 2:13 am

She looks my dog when she was a puppy! Awwwawww!

Here are my pets (in random order):
The large, black dog is Blackie, the small gray kitten is Louise, the patched, skinny cat is Snickers and the fat, striped cat is Tigger. I love you










^RIP Tigger, August 2000-May 2008







cat
avatar
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Age : 22
Location : The United States
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Sat 15 Nov 2008, 7:42 pm

Stella wrote:[color=indigo][size=9][b]She looks my dog when she was a puppy! Awwwawww!

Here are my pets (in random order):
The large, black dog is Blackie, the small gray kitten is Louise, the patched, skinny cat is Snickers and the fat, striped cat is Tigger. I love you

Very Happy Your pets are really cute. Smile I love the pic with Tigger in the basket. Smile Do your cats get on with your dog OK? Well that's a silly question cause they must do. lol.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Stella on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 7:40 pm

The cats have control of the dog, so yes, they get along great! Laughing

I love the one of Max on the beach all wet! Also, I like the picture of Sonny. What kind of dog was he?

cat
avatar
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Age : 22
Location : The United States
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 7:51 pm

Stella wrote:The cats have control of the dog, so yes, they get along great! Laughing

I love the one of Max on the beach all wet! Also, I like the picture of Sonny. What kind of dog was he?

cat
He was a Labrador/Bull Terrier Mix. Smile He was 1yr old when my parents got him from the pound, and apparently he was going to get put to sleep the next day if no-one adopted him. Sad That would have been such a waste of life, because he had a great life. Smile And he was very gentle too and well behaved, unlike Max. lol. Max can be very sensitive though.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  olimuckm on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 10:47 pm

Lola is very well beheaved but very hyper, like me! Razz Here is a picture of my hamster, but he died Sad. And we never got to find out his gender, Sad His (or) her name was Lucky, the reason why he (or) she was called Lucky is because we had no other names to call him (or) her, and we wearn't going call our hamster Alex. Razz Here is the picture anyway.



Oh! ANd I watched james bond quontum of solus at the cinimars, it was really good, not as casino royal though.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  olimuckm on Mon 26 Jan 2009, 9:40 pm

Hi I thought I'd just like to like to let you know that my friend Daniel got a puupy! Its called Oli! And its a Coco Spaniel, just like Lola! and the weired thing about Oli is.... he actull LIKES going to the vets! He even likes getting injectsions! How wiered is that! I havn't seen him yet as I live quite far from daniel and quite a few of my other school friends too even. I actully had a bad day today.... No, no, don't do it, no, don't make the sad smiley..... AHHHHH Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ...... There all better now, bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Mon 26 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

olimuckm wrote:Hi I thought I'd just like to like to let you know that my friend Daniel got a puupy! Its called Oli! And its a Coco Spaniel, just like Lola! and the weired thing about Oli is.... he actull LIKES going to the vets! He even likes getting injectsions! How wiered is that! I havn't seen him yet as I live quite far from daniel and quite a few of my other school friends too even. I actully had a bad day today.... No, no, don't do it, no, don't make the sad smiley..... AHHHHH Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ...... There all better now, bye!
Oh. Cool. Smile Did he name it after you then? lol. That's funny. But I suppose since he's just a pup, then I might not understand what the vet's is and that he's going there.

Yeah, well I feel for you. I too have had a pretty bad day. Well only just recently because I just got some very bad news concerning my sister. Sad But I'm not going to go into any details about it, because I prefer not to talk about it if you understand. But hopefully everything will be OK in the end. It happened last year too, so hopefully she'll get through it again.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  olimuckm on Mon 26 Jan 2009, 11:42 pm

Yeah I understand. Smile No its not named after me (though I wish it was Razz ) It was named Oli because, well, anyway Daniel and his family didn't name it, the police force did, as Oli is from the police force but he didn't pass his test so got put up for adoption. they liked the name Oli of course. I hope lola and Oli can meet eachother soon. Anyway I've got to go as this post is finished, bye!
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Svečias on Tue 27 Jan 2009, 4:26 pm

I have 14 pets Very Happy It's true. I have dog (golden retriever), rabbit, 2 chinchilla's, 3 degu, guinea-pig, hamster, 4 parrots Wink Look at pictures here: http://www.augintinis.lt/flukas-_87-a.html . You see my dog Flukas. Near the words Flukas , 1 m. ir jo šeimininkas Dziugutis -> you puch Pasirinkite and you see all my pets names, then you choose one. If you puch Dziugutis, you see my photos Very Happy
Or well-explained? Laughing

Svečias
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 27 Jan 2009, 7:52 pm

Dziugas wrote:I have 14 pets Very Happy It's true. I have dog (golden retriever), rabbit, 2 chinchilla's, 3 degu, guinea-pig, hamster, 4 parrots Wink Look at pictures here: http://www.augintinis.lt/flukas-_87-a.html . You see my dog Flukas. Near the words Flukas , 1 m. ir jo šeimininkas Dziugutis -> you puch Pasirinkite and you see all my pets names, then you choose one. If you puch Dziugutis, you see my photos Very Happy
Or well-explained? Laughing
Your pets are so cute. Smile Especially your dog. lol. Smile How old is he?
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Svečias on Tue 27 Jan 2009, 9:33 pm

Sim-Wolf wrote:
Dziugas wrote:I have 14 pets Very Happy It's true. I have dog (golden retriever), rabbit, 2 chinchilla's, 3 degu, guinea-pig, hamster, 4 parrots Wink Look at pictures here: http://www.augintinis.lt/flukas-_87-a.html . You see my dog Flukas. Near the words Flukas , 1 m. ir jo šeimininkas Dziugutis -> you puch Pasirinkite and you see all my pets names, then you choose one. If you puch Dziugutis, you see my photos Very Happy
Or well-explained? Laughing
Your pets are so cute. Smile Especially your dog. lol. Smile How old is he?
10 months Wink

Svečias
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pets! Pets! Pets!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum