Can you become a landlord

Go down

Can you become a landlord

Post  olimuckm on Fri 05 Dec 2008, 9:26 pm

Can you become a landlord on the sims 2 apartment life?
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  Sim-Wolf on Mon 08 Dec 2008, 9:31 pm

olimuckm wrote:Can you become a landlord on the sims 2 apartment life?
Nope, unfortunately not. And you can't run businesses on Apartments either.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  olimuckm on Mon 08 Dec 2008, 11:56 pm

WHAT! Thats Unfair!

By the way sorry for the lack of updates for my site, did you see it on the news, it will say everything, also I have been trying to make a starngetown hotel, simler to the one on the sims 2 DS.

Also, I had to take off my forum incase soem one wrote something rude or something, and nearly had to take off my guestbook, but I convinced to keep it on, as I wanted to know how my site was doing, but I still need to show my mum or someone the guestbook incase of any rude comments.......... Though I havn't told my mum about the rule about the guestbook, though I'll tell her later, though I don't think she will be bothered as its VERY unlikely that soemone would do smoething as awfull as that.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 12:03 am

olimuckm wrote:WHAT! Thats Unfair!

By the way sorry for the lack of updates for my site, did you see it on the news, it will say everything, also I have been trying to make a starngetown hotel, simler to the one on the sims 2 DS.

Also, I had to take off my forum incase soem one wrote something rude or something, and nearly had to take off my guestbook, but I convinced to keep it on, as I wanted to know how my site was doing, but I still need to show my mum or someone the guestbook incase of any rude comments.......... Though I havn't told my mum about the rule about the guestbook, though I'll tell her later, though I don't think she will be bothered as its VERY unlikely that soemone would do smoething as awfull as that.
I honestly wouldn't worry. I have had no spam posts or rude posts yet. Not that I can recall anyway. Really, I don't think there was much need of removing the forums unless someone did actually post something rude. The only time I had any rude stuff posted on my site was when some complete idiot hacked into my site and changed the text here and there and put stupid "lolz" and smilies over my site. I changed my password and fixed it though. But they had changed stuff like my email address (the @hotmail.com part, to something off-topic as well as the Best Viewed in Internet Explorer). That freaked me out, but I got over it. One time on my last site which I had in Primary 5 which was called "Christy's Favourites" (Yes, I get called Christy sometimes. Though I am not too keen on it now, but everyone knows me as that, even though I'm male). Anyway, someone posted a comments saying "W.T.F." and I had no idea what they were saying, but I found out and just removed it. Wink
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 12:05 am

Just a tip for your site. Instead of putting a ton of spaces to get the text in the middle, use the Center Align button. Its so much easier. Highlight the text and click the button which looks like...

_____________
_________
_____________
_________
_____________
_________

But much smaller. Smile
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  olimuckm on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 12:13 am

Yes I know what it stands for too, it is very rude, and thanks for the tip, I am actully making some guides for my site now (a bit like your encyclopedia, though it will have less infomation, by the way, could I still use your pictures of the sims 2 objects, bacause I'm going to make a page with all of the objects, all of the clothes, all of the hair styles, etc, it will have all the objects in alphabettical order.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 12:42 am

olimuckm wrote:Yes I know what it stands for too, it is very rude, and thanks for the tip, I am actully making some guides for my site now (a bit like your encyclopedia, though it will have less infomation, by the way, could I still use your pictures of the sims 2 objects, bacause I'm going to make a page with all of the objects, all of the clothes, all of the hair styles, etc, it will have all the objects in alphabettical order.
What's the point in both of us making info pages then, if you use my images? Can't you take them yourself?
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  olimuckm on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 1:06 am

Yah I can, though you did say before that you would lend me some, but I'll take some my self.
avatar
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  Sim-Wolf on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 1:07 am

olimuckm wrote:Yah I can, though you did say before that you would lend me some, but I'll take some my self.
Yes, but I don't see the point. And I never knew you were planning to make a guide like my encyclopedia. I thought it was just gonna be some little things here and there. lol.
avatar
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Age : 24
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you become a landlord

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum