Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow!Snow!Snow!

2 posters

Go down

Snow!Snow!Snow! Empty Snow!Snow!Snow!

Post  olimuckm Mon 02 Feb 2009, 12:08 pm

Yay! We've got snowed in so we don't have to go to school! PLUS that means I can work on my site and play with lola! Have you seen the wheather lately? Its freezing whare we are! Its some thing like -5. Is it snowing whare you are? Question Question Question Question That is the BIG, no wait a minute the BIG Question. as its snowing a lot of places- Ahhhh! That lady made that silly joke about the hair! Its a bad joke! I can't stand bad jokes about hair its affencive!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Snow!Snow!Snow! Empty Re: Snow!Snow!Snow!

Post  Svečias Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:37 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yay! We've got snowed in so we don't have to go to school! PLUS that means I can work on my site and play with lola! Have you seen the wheather lately? Its freezing whare we are! Its some thing like -5. Is it snowing whare you are? Question Question Question Question That is the BIG, no wait a minute the BIG Question. as its snowing a lot of places- Ahhhh! That lady made that silly joke about the hair! Its a bad joke! I can't stand bad jokes about hair its affencive!
This winter, we have 3 snow time, but we have go to school No Today is very cold (day(-7), night(-12). Today no snowing drunken

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 13 Feb 2009, 4:07 am

olimuckm wrote:Yay! We've got snowed in so we don't have to go to school! PLUS that means I can work on my site and play with lola! Have you seen the wheather lately? Its freezing whare we are! Its some thing like -5. Is it snowing whare you are? Question Question Question Question That is the BIG, no wait a minute the BIG Question. as its snowing a lot of places- Ahhhh! That lady made that silly joke about the hair! Its a bad joke! I can't stand bad jokes about hair its affencive!
We just got the deepest snow today here than I've seen in ages. lol. Too bad we were off school today anyway as its the 5-day February holiday. (Well 3 school days + the weekend)

Me and my sister built a snowman and had a snowball fight, lol. It was actually really fun.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Fri 13 Feb 2009, 1:38 pm

Now, Lithuania has a lot of snow, but I am sick and can not go out and play with snow pale

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum