Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem)

2 posters

Go down

Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem) Empty Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem)

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:13 pm

This is an archived forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

oliandadem
Do you want to be the grim?

have powers beond your dreames?

Bring people back to life?

Know when people are going to die?

Well................

YOU CAN'T!

But your sims can with one of the new clothing in the game, unfortantly they can't have the powers and everything, just the clothing and now you get a new type of clothing, fancy dress! You can now with this new type of clothing your sims can have a fancy dress party, you will also get...

New years eve and day (you will get 2 days off work and school, only school not work)
Easter
the summer holidays (the teens and children get 3 days off school)
Hallaween
Cristmas eve and day

oliandadam
Sorry I did the list wrong I will go over it again correctly. You will get on.... (these are how many days you get off school and work, if you wondered what the list was all about)

New years day (1 day off school and work)

Easter (1 day off school because easter will be on a sunday)

Valentines day (no days)

Summer holidays (6 days off school! I think 6 weeks is too long)

Halliween (no days though your energy will take longer to decay and your fun will go up)

Bonfire night (no days off)

Christmas eve (1 day off work and school)

Christmas day (1 day off school and work)

Christmas holidays (2 days off school and work)

New years eve (1 day off)

You will be able to custimize your seasons and get everything you got in the sims 2 seasons, but there is more to it....

Sim-Wolf
Hmmm. I think you will need to change your idea slightly. The costumes and holidays are good, but the thing is The Sims 3 is already suppost to have Seasons and possibly Weather already in the game. So we will hopefully not have to wait for a remake EP for weather and seasons.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem) Empty Re: Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem)

Post  olimuckm Mon 24 Nov 2008, 7:59 pm

We all know that you don't have seasons with the game, so do you think its a good idea now? I still think they could of had seasons wit h the game, to be honest I am now going off the sims 3 a bit....
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem) Empty Re: Archive: The sims 3 seasons (oliandadem)

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 24 Nov 2008, 8:09 pm

olimuckm wrote:We all know that you don't have seasons with the game, so do you think its a good idea now? I still think they could of had seasons wit h the game, to be honest I am now going off the sims 3 a bit....
Yes, I'm a 90% sure there will be an EP with weather at some point. I thought it was in the base game, and I'm sure it was mentioned before that it would be. So yes it would be a good idea, I just think it would better if it was in a Bon Voyage remake or something, so we don't waste an entire EP on that small idea, even though it is quite a big thing if you know what I'm saying. There are now a ton of EPs which people want remakes off, so it would be best to have combos. Such as Vacations and Weather (You know, since you get sun at tropical places, rain in the mountains, snow at winter places, etc.) Then possibly a Pets/Apartments Expansion. Apartments definitely don't need an entire Expansion Pack for them again, and since they have Apartment Pets for NDS, it would work pretty well. Maybe OFB/Apartment Life instead? Where Apartments are just one extra feature. Or maybe University/AL, since many students live in apartments.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Mon 24 Nov 2008, 9:39 pm

Yes I thought holiday and whether was a good idea too, they should do that, then they could have a winter wonderland, and the travel idea is a good idea too, with plains and trains, and even airiplanes, and you could have your very own aiport, and yes, a university and apartment would work VERY well, though I think they should bring strangetown back into it, its my faverout neiberhood in the sims 2.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 24 Nov 2008, 9:52 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes I thought holiday and whether was a good idea too, they should do that, then they could have a winter wonderland, and the travel idea is a good idea too, with plains and trains, and even airiplanes, and you could have your very own aiport, and yes, a university and apartment would work VERY well, though I think they should bring strangetown back into it, its my faverout neiberhood in the sims 2.
I wouldn't count on it, but you never know. There is only one neighbourhood in The Sims 3 called Sunset Valley which contains some characters from Sim Lane/Pleasantview. But the thing is, its set BEFORE The Sims 1. And when you play the game Mortimer is a kid living with his parents. It is unsure how or if Bella will be in the game. But Mrs Crumplebottom will be living as an adult as a playable character too with her dead ghost husband. :S So I dont know if Strangetown will be put in or not.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Mon 24 Nov 2008, 9:58 pm

Yes, though I think they sould at least show how and why the road to nowhare was built, don't you? Do you have any oter ideas for the seasons expansion?

Yay I have gone up a rank!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 24 Nov 2008, 10:00 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes, though I think they sould at least show how and why the road to nowhare was built, don't you? Do you have any oter ideas for the seasons expansion?

Yay I have gone up a rank!
Ok... But why would anyone care how and why a road in Strangetown was built? Razz Have you ever seen the Pixar film Cars? If you have, you could compare Strangetown with the Radiator Springs location they have there.

I thought I had already pointed that out to you that you went up a rank? Razz
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Mon 24 Nov 2008, 10:16 pm

Yes I have seen cars, its a great film I think, and that place does look like strangetown, thats what I thought straight away hen I saw it. Well, the reason why I want to know, is, well.... WHy would you build a road in the middle of nowhare, and whare does the rest of the road go to, any ideas?

Though I don't think that strangetown should come with this expansion.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 25 Nov 2008, 6:59 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes I have seen cars, its a great film I think, and that place does look like strangetown, thats what I thought straight away hen I saw it. Well, the reason why I want to know, is, well.... WHy would you build a road in the middle of nowhare, and whare does the rest of the road go to, any ideas?

Though I don't think that strangetown should come with this expansion.

Strangetown isn't nowhere. Duh. Strangetown is in Strangetown. They built the road to get to Strangetown. lol. But made sure cars couldn't come down the other to escape. lol. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about such a little thing. Wink
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down