Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will......

3 posters

Go down

Will...... Empty Will......

Post  olimuckm Wed 22 Oct 2008, 11:05 pm

Will you be able to go near the decrations. And use them, is you know what I mean. Oh! The reason why I have been gone. Well I hadn't really been gone. I was to busy making my forum. You know. Forum motion.Are you still on holiay? For us, half term will be finishing this friday. YAY! That means we get a holiday....... But its only for a week. Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Will...... Empty Re: Will......

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 3:48 pm

olimuckm wrote:Will you be able to go near the decrations. And use them, is you know what I mean. Oh! The reason why I have been gone. Well I hadn't really been gone. I was to busy making my forum. You know. Forum motion.Are you still on holiay? For us, half term will be finishing this friday. YAY! That means we get a holiday....... But its only for a week. Bye!
Half Term? We have four terms in our school year. One between the Summer and October holidays, then another between the October and Christmas holidays, then another one after Christmas till Easter, and then the final one between the Easter and Summer Holidays. We get off two weeks in October, Christmas, and Easter, and 6 weeks in the Summer. Every 4 years we get 7 weeks off in the Summer instead.

Grrr. We have to go back to school tommorow. Sad

I don't know what you mean about decorations. Do you mean as in using the view interaction? I think that will still be possible.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 26 Oct 2008, 4:43 pm

Ok I will explain. You are at your neiberhood, and you will find the families, then the lot bin, and then the decerations, I am wondering if you can interact with the decerations in the sims 3.

You thats strange that you have got school tomorow, becuase we have a week off tomorrow, we are also having a halloween party. I am dressing up as a zombie, what are you dressing up as for halloween?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 5:21 pm

olimuckm wrote:Ok I will explain. You are at your neiberhood, and you will find the families, then the lot bin, and then the decerations, I am wondering if you can interact with the decerations in the sims 3.

You thats strange that you have got school tomorow, becuase we have a week off tomorrow, we are also having a halloween party. I am dressing up as a zombie, what are you dressing up as for halloween?
Oh. I get it now. No, I don't think they can be interacted with. I think all buildings are now interactable such as work places, but they don't count as decorations in The Sims 3 I don't think.

I'm just dressing up as myself. xD It will scare the pants of everyone. I'm actually not that interested in Halloween anymore. I never went Trick Or Treating, and the Halloween discos at my primary school were always pretty boring for me, so I don't bother anymore. I do like to create some Halloween themed lots on The Sims 2 though. I created a Magic/potions shop recently called the Warlock's Cavern, which I'm going to upload to my site for Halloween.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 26 Oct 2008, 6:26 pm

OMG! I can't belive your too old for halloween! My mum is- well I won't tell you, I don't think my mum would be very happy if I put her age online. Laughing

Cool, I like the halloweeny stuff. I just wish I knew how to add my downloads onto my site.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 6:29 pm

olimuckm wrote:OMG! I can't belive your too old for halloween! My mum is- well I won't tell you, I don't think my mum would be very happy if I put her age online. Laughing

Cool, I like the halloweeny stuff. I just wish I knew how to add my downloads onto my site.

You can put downloads on your site either by sending all the nescessary files to a compressed .rar folder. (.package, .Sims2Pack files, etc.), and then uploading it to freewebs and linking to the file. You need win rar installed for this. Alternatively, you can send the files to a .zip folder and upload it to MediaFire.com. Then use the sharing URL to link to the download.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Mon 27 Oct 2008, 2:03 am

Do you have to use a .zip file for Mediafire? Because I just uploaded 9 outfits that were .rar files... pale

I don't think I'll ever outgrow Halloween! I love all of the parties and I trick-or-treat for Unicef every year instead of candy. This year my friends and I are all going to one big neighborhood. I'm going as a deadly nurse! Very Happy Wink

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 27 Oct 2008, 2:06 am

Stella wrote:Do you have to use a .zip file for Mediafire? Because I just uploaded 9 outfits that were .rar files... pale

I don't think I'll ever outgrow Halloween! I love all of the parties and I trick-or-treat for Unicef every year instead of candy. This year my friends and I are all going to one big neighborhood. I'm going as a deadly nurse! Very Happy Wink

~Jena cat
No you don't. Smile I just prefer .zip somehow. Probably because its free. Well, I downloaded the free trial of rar and it ran out ages ago but I can still use it, only an expiry notice comes up every so often telling me to purchase it.

lol. I am to shy to go out anywhere. Honestly, believe it or not, I have a really annoying phobia of knocking on people's doors. :S That along with a ton of other things. Sad

That's really good of you to trick or treat for Unicef. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Mon 27 Oct 2008, 2:34 am

Oh good! I would hate to upload it all again!

lol it's okay! I'm afraid of popping balloons, and I always make my friends ask for the money for Unicef! I feel guilty if I do...go figure!

I hate candy anyways (except for chocolate) so it's better than getting a bunch of sugar I'm just going to waste! lol

~Jena cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 27 Oct 2008, 2:36 am

Stella wrote:Oh good! I would hate to upload it all again!

lol it's okay! I'm afraid of popping balloons, and I always make my friends ask for the money for Unicef! I feel guilty if I do...go figure!

I hate candy anyways (except for chocolate) so it's better than getting a bunch of sugar I'm just going to waste! lol

~Jena cat
lol. I had a neighbour before who was also scared of popping balloons. Must be pretty common. lol
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down