Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves!

3 posters

Go down

Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves! Empty Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves!

Post  Stella Wed 05 Nov 2008, 2:15 am

Y'all may not know, but my country's presidential election is today! ( Exclamation ) This is my first real election, meaning that this is the first I've ever gotten interested in and really supported a candidate, and I'm so nervous about who is going to win! lol Laughing

So, since I need to take my mind off of it (meaning I need to stop ruining my eyes on the tv screen and start ruining them on the computer), tell me what you think of your elections for Prime Minister (when you have them) ! Smile cyclops

cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves! Empty Re: Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves!

Post  olimuckm Wed 05 Nov 2008, 7:32 pm

Well Gorden brown (our priminister) will have to retire in about 4 years, but I think the young man will win..... Probely because he has won! Razz Though I think he will make a good president, have you seen forest gump? It includes a lot of the presideants of Amirica, and its a REALLy good film, but its a twelve so you might be too young for it, but I don't know how old you are so I wouldn't know, bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves! Empty Re: Oh Goodness, I'm A Bundle of Nerves!

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 07 Nov 2008, 1:09 am

olimuckm wrote:It includes a lot of the presideants of Amirica, and its a REALLy good film, but its a twelve so you might be too young for it, but I don't know how old you are so I wouldn't know, bye!
I saw Forrest Gump. It was pretty good. But the "its a twelve so you might be too young for it" cracks me up. lol. Jena is older than me. lol. Hey! You're not even 12 yourself. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 07 Nov 2008, 1:17 am

Stella wrote:Y'all may not know, but my country's presidential election is today! ( Exclamation ) This is my first real election, meaning that this is the first I've ever gotten interested in and really supported a candidate, and I'm so nervous about who is going to win! lol Laughing

So, since I need to take my mind off of it (meaning I need to stop ruining my eyes on the tv screen and start ruining them on the computer), tell me what you think of your elections for Prime Minister (when you have them) ! Smile cyclops

cat
lol. Yeah, didn't Barrack Obama win? By majority or something even though there's still more states to put their votes forward? I saw it was nearly 50/50 between the two. lol. I am never interested in politics or anything. lol. I find Prime Ministers, Chancellors, Taxes, Parliment, blah blah blah so boring to hear about. lol. I think if I was a Sim and somebody talked to me about it, I would be sticking my fingers in my ears and shouting at them. Glad that its not the real world. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Fri 07 Nov 2008, 1:23 am

Barack Obama won. That's okay. He'll make a good president!

I'm the opposite of you, Sim-Wolf! I love politics! lol I love to argue, so maybe that's why! I love you Razz

cat
Stella
Stella
Stuttering Sheepdog
Stuttering Sheepdog

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum