Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ear is all blocked with wax. :(

2 posters

Go down

My Ear is all blocked with wax. :( Empty My Ear is all blocked with wax. :(

Post  Sim-Wolf Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:25 am

Grrr. It is so annoying. It keeps happening to me and never anyone else in my house. My ear keeps building up with wax till I can feel it there, blocking my ear. Now I can't hear at all with my right ear, and the feeling of the wax in there is so irritating. I HATE IT! Sad I wish it was simpler to get it out.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

My Ear is all blocked with wax. :( Empty Re: My Ear is all blocked with wax. :(

Post  olimuckm Fri 21 Nov 2008, 7:20 pm

Have you seen a doctor? That will help, I wa once ill and I kept feeling sick all the time when it started at night, that night I felt sick 5 times!!!! Then I woke up at 4am and the first thing I did was feel sick, though can't here very well in one of my ears but I don't hae a hearing aid or whatever you call them, instead I have to whare glasses becuase I can't see the bored in school, I'm long distance, I want to get contast lenses instead.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 21 Nov 2008, 7:25 pm

olimuckm wrote:Have you seen a doctor? That will help, I wa once ill and I kept feeling sick all the time when it started at night, that night I felt sick 5 times!!!! Then I woke up at 4am and the first thing I did was feel sick, though can't here very well in one of my ears but I don't hae a hearing aid or whatever you call them, instead I have to whare glasses becuase I can't see the bored in school, I'm long distance, I want to get contast lenses instead.
I've had it before and went to the Doctor's then to get it flushed out or whatever they call it. But my mum needs to make an appointment again, because it is really annoying. Honestly, I cannot hear a thing in my right ear cause its blocked. Grr. I'd hate to be deaf.

Actually, I have glasses too, for the same reason as you. I couldn't see the board at school properly, as well as TV, cinema, and anything further than a ft or two away. (Well I can see them, but they are blurred and hard to see detail). But the thing is, I got them 2 yrs ago next Janurary, but I have not once worn them in school even though I have difficulty. Its pretty annoying, but my personality must have something to do with it. Grrr. I have tried getting contact lenses, but I could not put them in or take them out easily. I hope my sight will get better when I get older. I mean grow into a proper adult. lol. Not elder, as I guess my sight will get worse then.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:09 am

OMG! I got them too years ago too! That is wiered, I need them for the cinimars too, though at school I only whare my glasses in class, I remember my first day of wearing my glasses at school, hated it, but people have got used to it now, I have got some new glasses too, and no one has said a thing so they must be used to it, though I got them too years ago which is a long time. How is your persanality to do with your eye sight? Its just like saying the reason why Astrid peth died from doctor who is because spongebob square pants lives in a pinaple under the sea.

My ear once hurt too, but it was in my bad ear so I could hear ok, but it still hurt a lot, by the way do you whatch I'm a celebrity get me out of here? Probebly not, but just wondering. I havedone my poll page on my website too, and I am working on the trailer page which is nearly done.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sat 22 Nov 2008, 3:03 am

olimuckm wrote:OMG! I got them too years ago too! That is wiered, I need them for the cinimars too, though at school I only whare my glasses in class, I remember my first day of wearing my glasses at school, hated it, but people have got used to it now, I have got some new glasses too, and no one has said a thing so they must be used to it, though I got them too years ago which is a long time. How is your persanality to do with your eye sight? Its just like saying the reason why Astrid peth died from doctor who is because spongebob square pants lives in a pinaple under the sea.

My ear once hurt too, but it was in my bad ear so I could hear ok, but it still hurt a lot, by the way do you whatch I'm a celebrity get me out of here? Probebly not, but just wondering. I havedone my poll page on my website too, and I am working on the trailer page which is nearly done.

Ok... I do not have the slightest clue what you mean by the Astrid Peth and Spongebob line, but nevermind. Anyway, I meant my personality could have something to do with me NOT wanting to wear them. lol. Because I am very shy (in fact I am pretty sure its social phobia as they call it, I just never tell anyone). And it is just the thought of the randomness of putting on glasses once which scares me. :S I don't know why, it just does. I can wear them no problem at other places, such as the Cinema, as well as pratically the whole time I was at Disneyland Paris, but school I doubt I'll be wearing anytime soon. Sad But another reason why my personality could have something to do with my eyesight, as you say, is because I spent a lot of time on the computer, which is probably what has damaged them so much. Sad

Yeah, I watch it when I'm not on the PC. Which is rarely. I like it, I just don't get off to watch it. lol. I know who I want to win I think, but lets just wait and see.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down