Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's On Your Christmas List?

2 posters

Go down

What's On Your Christmas List? Empty What's On Your Christmas List?

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 10 Dec 2008, 7:02 pm

Well its nearly Christmas again! So if you want to share what you want for Christmas, then you can here. Smile

Anyway, I am wanting...

Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
Spore (PC)
Zoo Tycoon 2 Marine Mania/Endangered Species (PC)
Sarah Jane Adventures Series 1 Box Set DVD
The Incredibles DVD
Toy Story 1 and 2 DVDs
Wall-E DVD
and a Video Camcorder, possibly. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

What's On Your Christmas List? Empty Re: What's On Your Christmas List?

Post  Svečias Wed 10 Dec 2008, 7:17 pm

I am wanting:
MySims™
SimCity™ Societies Destinations
Spore™ Creepy & Cute Parts Pack
All-PC

Wink

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 10 Dec 2008, 7:19 pm

Dziugas wrote:I am wanting:
MySims™
SimCity™ Societies Destinations
Spore™ Creepy & Cute Parts Pack
All-PC

Wink
Cool. Yeah, I forgot to say SimCity Societies Destinations, but I don't really mind if I don't get it. After putting in hardly any buildings, my game runs really slow, so its not as good for me. Sad
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Wed 10 Dec 2008, 7:30 pm

When I'm building a great city, my game also works slowly. Mad

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 20 Dec 2008, 7:42 pm

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated my site and that I haven't visited your site, but now my mums computer has a virus, to be honest, I don't think my site is getting anywhare, and I think I will have to shut it down. Sad But there might be one way to save it, I could make it into a downloads site! Mostly house downloads, by the way I nearly forgot! MY Christmas list! Here it is:

PSP

The Sims 2 PSP

The doctor who action figureens (I know I am a bit old for those sort stuff, but you never know, a fugereen could save your life)

The Sims 2 mansion & Garden

TV burp DVD

Now 25 years CD

Katy Perry CD

WII Music

WII play

A few PSP games (not sure what else)

My Sims PC

Have you got any of those things on your list?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sat 20 Dec 2008, 7:46 pm

olimuckm wrote:Hello! Sorry I haven't updated my site and that I haven't visited your site, but now my mums computer has a virus, to be honest, I don't think my site is getting anywhare, and I think I will have to shut it down. Sad But there might be one way to save it, I could make it into a downloads site! Mostly house downloads, by the way I nearly forgot! MY Christmas list! Here it is:

PSP

The Sims 2 PSP

The doctor who action figureens (I know I am a bit old for those sort stuff, but you never know, a fugereen could save your life)

The Sims 2 mansion & Garden

TV burp DVD

Now 25 years CD

Katy Perry CD

WII Music

WII play

A few PSP games (not sure what else)

My Sims PC

Have you got any of those things on your list?

You're never too old for things. I would still appreciate Dr Who Action Figures even though I don't play with them. I got a Slitheen and Space Pig figure set, and never opened it. xD I wanted to see if it would go up in value cause the original slitheen figure is worth quite a bit. I already have a PSP, M&G Stuff, and The Sims 2 PSP. lol. But no, I have none of that on my list. lol.

And I still collected Playmobil up until a couple of years ago or so. And I still collect Beanie Babies, so... lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 21 Dec 2008, 1:28 pm

Yeah I guess your write, everyone in my class wants to see Madagascar 2, even the boys want to see it, and one of them already has!

And spore is actlly quite good, i've got it on DS, and even though the graphics on the DS version are rubbish, the gameplay is really good! Though the graphics on PC and WII look cool. Its also made by maxis too, its a bit like pokemon really, but you get to make your own, and you don't have a trainer, and they aren't cartoony, and they are creatures instead of pokemon, and- Ok its nothing like pokemon!

ANd by the way, what causes the sims 2 to start loadign slow, and can you fix it from going slow?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 21 Dec 2008, 8:31 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeah I guess your write, everyone in my class wants to see Madagascar 2, even the boys want to see it, and one of them already has!

And spore is actlly quite good, i've got it on DS, and even though the graphics on the DS version are rubbish, the gameplay is really good! Though the graphics on PC and WII look cool. Its also made by maxis too, its a bit like pokemon really, but you get to make your own, and you don't have a trainer, and they aren't cartoony, and they are creatures instead of pokemon, and- Ok its nothing like pokemon!

ANd by the way, what causes the sims 2 to start loadign slow, and can you fix it from going slow?
What's wrong with boys wanting to see Madagascar 2? Razz I want to see it. It isn't exactly a "girly" film is it. It is a family film, so there is no reason why only certain people would want to see it. I was going to see it today, but my friend couldn't come, so I went to see Inkheart with my dad instead.

Yeah. I think the Spore Creatures on DS is different to Spore on PC though? I don't think it will be near as good as The Sims though.

Trust me, I'm sure everyone has had a slow game at some point. Mine has always been slow. Custom Content doesn't help. And neither does a large neighbourhood with lots of houses and Sims. That's my problem. :S I am starting 5th Generation today in my Pleasantview, so, yeah. :S My game takes about 10mins probably to start up, then at least 5mins for each loading screen. I suggest searching The Sims 2 BBS forum for answers. There are lots of users with similar problems and things to help the slowness.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:38 pm

So what did everyone get then? This forum is deserted now. xD

Anyway, I got....

A Video Camera!
Spore (PC)
Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
Wall-E DVD
Sarah Jane Adventures Series 1 Box Set
The Spaghetti Western Collection (Fistfull of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
A lot of Chocolate. lol.
Cyberman Bubble Bath
Doctor Who 2009 Annual
Ł60!!!
And new Pajamas. lol.

That's all of it that I can remember right now. But that's most of it. Spore keeps crashing, and I find it pretty boring now, cause all I'm doing is exploring planets the same. Sad It would be better if it didn't crash so much. I resorted to using cheats cause I was getting so frustrated with the crashing.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Svečias Mon 12 Jan 2009, 6:29 pm

I got:
Earring Very Happy
Cup with me and my dog photo Cool
MySims (PC)
100 Lt Razz
Candy geek

Svečias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum