Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Strangetown

2 posters

Go down

My Strangetown Empty My Strangetown

Post  olimuckm Sun 26 Oct 2008, 1:16 pm

Hi! Are you still there sim-wolf? Sorry that I havn't visited for a long time. Anyway, I have been working on my strangetown. I play on strangetown almost all the time. But I don't make new families there. Though I have of course made Alfred, and moved him with the Grunt family. ANd I am working on Alfreds enemy..... Frodo Taxi....... ANd no, I don't like Lord of the rings, Frodo wa the first name that came into my head. And I am working on a apartment for Strangetown. IF you have any stories of your own about strangetown. Share them with us. By the way, I am working on a forum of my own! Using forum motion. I know thats what you used for making this forum, could you help me with the options, I think there hard to use, but I am getting better at using them, ok. Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

My Strangetown Empty Re: My Strangetown

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 26 Oct 2008, 3:28 pm

olimuckm wrote:Hi! Are you still there sim-wolf? Sorry that I havn't visited for a long time. Anyway, I have been working on my strangetown. I play on strangetown almost all the time. But I don't make new families there. Though I have of course made Alfred, and moved him with the Grunt family. ANd I am working on Alfreds enemy..... Frodo Taxi....... ANd no, I don't like Lord of the rings, Frodo wa the first name that came into my head. And I am working on a apartment for Strangetown. IF you have any stories of your own about strangetown. Share them with us. By the way, I am working on a forum of my own! Using forum motion. I know thats what you used for making this forum, could you help me with the options, I think there hard to use, but I am getting better at using them, ok. Bye!
Hey. Sorry about that. My Norton Internet Security expired so I couldn't come on the internet until we got a new one which was today.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Tue 18 Nov 2008, 10:18 pm

I have now also built an apartment in stragetown, its from the lot bin. I am going to have on the bottem floor a family all with boys (who are all roomies) and the other family on the bottem floor will be the singles, they are in the family bin in stargetown, the two famies always ague with each other and even with thier roomates, then the 2 families on the top will all be friends. I will try and make a holiday resort of my own for stargetown.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content