Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any ideas for strangetown?

2 posters

Go down

Any ideas for strangetown? Empty Any ideas for strangetown?

Post  olimuckm Sun 07 Dec 2008, 11:15 pm

Any ideas for a strangetown holiday resort? Of course it will be desert, but what should I put in it? Mybe a hotel for starters, oh! I know, I could make a hotel and put it on my website for downloads!

Oh and sim-wolf, why havn't you been replying to any of my posts recently? Though the last one didn't need a reply I supose, though I really need help on my video.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for strangetown? Empty Re: Any ideas for strangetown?

Post  Sim-Wolf Mon 08 Dec 2008, 9:38 pm

olimuckm wrote:Any ideas for a strangetown holiday resort? Of course it will be desert, but what should I put in it? Mybe a hotel for starters, oh! I know, I could make a hotel and put it on my website for downloads!

Oh and sim-wolf, why havn't you been replying to any of my posts recently? Though the last one didn't need a reply I supose, though I really need help on my video.
Palm trees, Swimming Pool, island bar, ocean?

Honestly... I have been spending too much time on Neopets. I seem to be obsessed now. Sad Then I don't have time to play The Sims 2. Cause I'm trying to collect plushies. lol. Really weird. I hadn't been on it for ages, but I'm right into it again. But why just me? lol. If you go on other forums, you can't expect a reply from certain people. lol. I don't deliberately not reply. But I don't get a notification email about new posts unless I've actually posted in the thread. Meaning any new threads you make, I won't get emailed about them, so I have to check your profile manually to see. But of course I've not been giving enough time to do that.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 20 Dec 2008, 9:02 pm

Yeh I guess so, but my mums computer got a virus and had to restart the WHOLE system again, icluding the sims 2, and I have lost the little booklet for nightlife, so I can't install it again, and the sims 2 bon vayage is at my friends house, who I don't see as much now, which is a shame because we where best friends, and they live not far from us, we could even walk to there house, so thats not a problem, and now that I havn't got many sims games installed, it seems that there is hardly any furniture on, at least it is loading quicker.
At the moment I've got only the sims 2 pets, seasons, univesity and the original game itself, and I've got all the expansion and stuff packs. (apart from mansion and garden stuff)

anyway I have some ideas. well, I've made the road to nowhare 87 (or something like that) into a much better place for your sims to visit, I 've made the gaming shop into a pet shop, (I mean why would you need a video games shop in a desert!?) I've the strange indoor swiming pool place into a pu with a stage to perform, then upstairs is a little disco place (though I can't put in any disco lights or disco mats, because I haven't got nightlife installed) and next to that is a gallery (in the same building). I the grocery store I have put in a magazine rack, and some video games on the counter, baseclly I have made it into a local shop instead of a food shop, and as for the clothing shop........... I'm still working on it, but I'm going to put slothes racks up stairs and make it better.

So what do you think? The reason why I couldn't send you screenshots is because my mums internet isn't working, and my computer is still not working, but hopefully I can get my computer will be repiared for christmas- Oh! By the way, I am using dad's computer, but I only get to see him once a week, which reminds me it will soon be 7 clock so I will need to swich dads computer off.

Anyway, if I don't talk to you before christmas, then hopefully it will be soon after that.

Merry Christmas!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 21 Dec 2008, 8:36 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeh I guess so, but my mums computer got a virus and had to restart the WHOLE system again, icluding the sims 2, and I have lost the little booklet for nightlife, so I can't install it again, and the sims 2 bon vayage is at my friends house, who I don't see as much now, which is a shame because we where best friends, and they live not far from us, we could even walk to there house, so thats not a problem, and now that I havn't got many sims games installed, it seems that there is hardly any furniture on, at least it is loading quicker.
At the moment I've got only the sims 2 pets, seasons, univesity and the original game itself, and I've got all the expansion and stuff packs. (apart from mansion and garden stuff)

anyway I have some ideas. well, I've made the road to nowhare 87 (or something like that) into a much better place for your sims to visit, I 've made the gaming shop into a pet shop, (I mean why would you need a video games shop in a desert!?) I've the strange indoor swiming pool place into a pu with a stage to perform, then upstairs is a little disco place (though I can't put in any disco lights or disco mats, because I haven't got nightlife installed) and next to that is a gallery (in the same building). I the grocery store I have put in a magazine rack, and some video games on the counter, baseclly I have made it into a local shop instead of a food shop, and as for the clothing shop........... I'm still working on it, but I'm going to put slothes racks up stairs and make it better.

So what do you think? The reason why I couldn't send you screenshots is because my mums internet isn't working, and my computer is still not working, but hopefully I can get my computer will be repiared for christmas- Oh! By the way, I am using dad's computer, but I only get to see him once a week, which reminds me it will soon be 7 clock so I will need to swich dads computer off.

Anyway, if I don't talk to you before christmas, then hopefully it will be soon after that.

Merry Christmas!

See, I told you it was a bad idea to share your games and let them keep the disks. Razz I admit, I'm guilty of lending my EPs and SPs to some people, but I never ever let them have disks which are later than the EP they have. I would make sure I only gave them games released before their latest EP, so I could get the disks back.

Well, I'm sure they all play games. Strangetown is a town. Razz And the Sims living in it aren't all behind their times. I'm sure Johnny Smith would like playing games. xD But your lot sounds pretty cool. Smile

Yeah, viruses are a nightmare. :S So much for Anti-Virus Protection.

Merry Christmas to you too. Smile Only 4 days now.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 28 Dec 2008, 2:04 pm

Hi. sorry I couldn't talk to you last weekend I had to go to some relatives houses. anyways I think I will be able to visit your site every week =end as my mums internet still doesn't work, oh, and yes I'm using my dads computer, and I only get to see him on weekend you see.

anyways yeah you were write, at least I got it back to install in the end, but without nightlife installed, it feels like you can't do anything on the sims 2, and nightlife is my fave expansion, and I would say is the best expansion too.

Oh and by the way I got the Sims 2 psp, its pretty cool, though where has strangetown gone? I mean the center of strangetown if you know what I mean, is it beyond the crash site? I get in yet, I'm still stuck on the bit whare you have to get the beackers out of the room so you can into the door, I've logic skill of 2 too.

I also got the Sims 2 mansion and stuff even though I haven't installed it yet.

What did you get for christnas? I hope you had a good one!

By the way what have you done to make your strangetown better?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 30 Dec 2008, 6:49 pm

olimuckm wrote:Hi. sorry I couldn't talk to you last weekend I had to go to some relatives houses. anyways I think I will be able to visit your site every week =end as my mums internet still doesn't work, oh, and yes I'm using my dads computer, and I only get to see him on weekend you see.

anyways yeah you were write, at least I got it back to install in the end, but without nightlife installed, it feels like you can't do anything on the sims 2, and nightlife is my fave expansion, and I would say is the best expansion too.

Oh and by the way I got the Sims 2 psp, its pretty cool, though where has strangetown gone? I mean the center of strangetown if you know what I mean, is it beyond the crash site? I get in yet, I'm still stuck on the bit whare you have to get the beackers out of the room so you can into the door, I've logic skill of 2 too.

I also got the Sims 2 mansion and stuff even though I haven't installed it yet.

What did you get for christnas? I hope you had a good one!

By the way what have you done to make your strangetown better?
Cool. Smile

Yeah, the Strangetown is different to the PC one. There are four different parts of Strangetown.

The first part is with the Garage and the Shop, then you go into the part with most of the houses such as the Beakers, Bella's House, etc. Then onto a sort of Western theme? Old anyway with Ophelia and her cemetry, the Saloon, etc. And then finally the crash site called Division 47 on something with the Smiths and Grunts. Smile

I don't play Strangetown on PC at all. Although I did combine it with my Pleasantview as a sub-hood and sometimes move in my own Sims. Smile

I got a video camera. Smile And Spore, which I'm hooked on right now. xD And yes, it was pretty good. I hope you had a great Christmas too, and have a happy new year. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:18 pm

Yeah I did have a great new year too, we usully have a big party, as my dads girlfriend is Scottish and the and the Scottish celebrate new year more than the English so I go to my dads for new year as I have more fun there on new year (my mum says new year is depressing as its the start of a new year, but I think its because she will be going back to work soon) Yes I realise that now, by the wayy could you help me, I am stuck on a level on the PSP game for the sims 2, its the part whare you have t get into the cow mad club, can you tell me the answers, I got the answers and brought it off hazels X husband but I didn't read it.

And yeh the graveyard in the meeting house is cool, I'm creating deadtree on my PC strangetown as a shopping distric and it includes division 47 and it has a town hall. I'll tell you about that later.

I need to go. Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:38 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yeah I did have a great new year too, we usully have a big party, as my dads girlfriend is Scottish and the and the Scottish celebrate new year more than the English so I go to my dads for new year as I have more fun there on new year (my mum says new year is depressing as its the start of a new year, but I think its because she will be going back to work soon) Yes I realise that now, by the wayy could you help me, I am stuck on a level on the PSP game for the sims 2, its the part whare you have t get into the cow mad club, can you tell me the answers, I got the answers and brought it off hazels X husband but I didn't read it.

And yeh the graveyard in the meeting house is cool, I'm creating deadtree on my PC strangetown as a shopping distric and it includes division 47 and it has a town hall. I'll tell you about that later.

I need to go. Bye!
Sorry, my PSP is out of charge. Sad But I think you need to read the book you buy from the till inside the dairy building (with the cow club behind), then memorize the answers to the questions. Everything will be in the book, its pretty easy. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Thu 22 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

Yes by the way I have an idea how about if I donate some of my strangetown downloads to sim-wolf!

EDIT or whatever you call it: This post was going to be longer but it got lost so I had to do it again, it was going to be really good I was going to tell you a good idea for a sim-wolf advertisement, you could do a video on Utubewith a sim saying mmmm! "I'm hungery I think I'll have some cheese or bananahs, yes they are cool! But which ones better? Theres only one way to find out..... Eating contest! Though what will I do while I'm waiting for the contest to finish? Well I can go to sim-wolf! NOTE: Batteries and cheese not included

What do you think of it out of these choices

Wiered....
Bonkers!
Bannanahs
Cheese!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Thu 22 Jan 2009, 11:26 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes by the way I have an idea how about if I donate some of my strangetown downloads to sim-wolf!

EDIT or whatever you call it: This post was going to be longer but it got lost so I had to do it again, it was going to be really good I was going to tell you a good idea for a sim-wolf advertisement, you could do a video on Utubewith a sim saying mmmm! "I'm hungery I think I'll have some cheese or bananahs, yes they are cool! But which ones better? Theres only one way to find out..... Eating contest! Though what will I do while I'm waiting for the contest to finish? Well I can go to sim-wolf! NOTE: Batteries and cheese not included

What do you think of it out of these choices

Wiered....
Bonkers!
Bannanahs
Cheese!
Erm... What? I don't have a clue what that means. Why would I do an advert about an eating contest and cheese? Razz You've been away for ages. lol. Only 4 more weeks till The Sims 3 is out!
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Fri 23 Jan 2009, 12:00 am

Yes I'm sorry about that, but what do you think about the donation and I still think advertising your site on utube is a good idea if your intrested I'll give you some ideas, honestly its been done before and works as long as you make a good video, if your intrested just ask and give you some SENSEIBLE advice thats not about cheese albino and bannanahs. monkey
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 23 Jan 2009, 12:21 am

olimuckm wrote:Yes I'm sorry about that, but what do you think about the donation and I still think advertising your site on utube is a good idea if your intrested I'll give you some ideas, honestly its been done before and works as long as you make a good video, if your intrested just ask and give you some SENSEIBLE advice thats not about cheese albino and bannanahs. monkey
Well, I only upload my creations to Sim-Wolf Downloads, and I don't accept any other people's downloads. I know I was thinking about it before, but no. I figured it was my site for my downloads, if you know what I mean. Its not actually a downloads site like ModTheSims2 or anything, just my own little site with my creations for people to see. But that's why I created the creations/downloads section on Sim-Wolf Forum. Smile

Yeah, well I suppose it is a good idea, but I'll make an ad when I'm ready. I'm too busy with school, then the internet when I come back and The Sims 2 from 8pm till midnight. :S There's really only the weekends, but it may come. Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down