Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: Help Please (JerseyJam)

Go down

Archive: Help Please (JerseyJam) Empty Archive: Help Please (JerseyJam)

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:26 pm

This is an archive forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

JerseyJam
Your guide has been so useful, however I'm now stuck & was hoping you could help me out.
I'm up to Step 60, follow the Chief to the Hot Springs in the Jungle. Well, long story short, I wasn't able to follow him, he's now long gone & I'm left by myself in the Jungle. When I try to leave the only entrance I haven't explored, the two guys constantly attack me. I'm thinking I may be in the wrong place.
Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Sim-Wolf
Hi, JerseyJam. I'm glad you've found my guide useful.

Now to your problem. I'm pretty sure I lost the chief too when I was on my first time round the game. Well, I'm assuming that you have been at the Village Harbour before, because you would have had to go there to complete the previous goals. So, bring up the map and click on the "Village Harbour" icon. When you get to the Village Harbour, there should be a tiki-torch portal at the top-left corner of the lot. This is the portal which the chief went through. Click on that portal and select "Explore".

I hope this solves your problem. I can remember being attacked by the gaurds somewhere before, but I'm sure it was earlier on in the game, before I'd even met the villagers.

EDIT: Here's the screenshot for that goal, if you haven't already seen it. Please tell me if it works. I'll gladly continue helping you if it doesn't.
https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/Sim-Wolf/The%20Sims%20Stories%20Guide/Shipwrecked%20and%20Single/60.jpg

JerseyJam
I'm not sure how I missed that entrance, I kept going elsewhere. I finally made it to hot springs, now I need to get that date!

Thanks for your help, I'm sure I'll need you again in the not so distant future!

This is my first sims game ever & I'm horrible with directions, both here & in real life!

Your site is GREAT!!!

Sim-Wolf
Well Done.

Your first Sims game ever? What attracted you to buy Castaway Stories? Lol. I'm not the best when it comes to directions, but I'm not the worst.

And thanks for the comment. I'm glad you liked my site. I hope you return sometime soon too.

JerseyJam
I have a 13 year old daughter & I bought her Sims2 Castaway for the Wii for xmas, and I've been addicted to it. So much so, she bought me the PC/laptop version for my birthday last week!
My mom (who is 70 by the way) now has a version on her DS. Any chance you have a walk through for that?

Sim-Wolf
Sorry, no. I don't have any walkthroughs for console games. (I would probably make a couple of walkthroughs for some console games if I could take screenshots on them)

I was going to get my sister Castaway on NDS for Christmas, but it was a bit expensive, so I've never played the NDS version before.

However, here's a walkthrough from neoseeker which may be useful.
http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=158070&rid=146487

Hope this helps.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down