Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: Strangetown story

3 posters

Go down

Archive: Strangetown story Empty Archive: Strangetown story

Post  olimuckm Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:03 pm

Hi! I have now finelly achived the strangetown story post. I have only got the story though here it is:

Nerater: Some people may say aleins aren't real. But in strangetown, they do, but how? Well, a girl in pleastview called Bella was in her bedroom age 5, 8:31, 15 secounds and a half. She saw a space ship falling from the sky. She went to her parents to tell them. But they didn't beleve in aleins, and when she marrieid to mortamer at age 25, she changed her mind about aliens. Though when she got aducted by aleins, she thought again......

20 years later.....

(bella is in a room with drawings on the wall and then sits down, opens her skecth book and starts to draw.

2 hours later......

(a teenage boy walks into the room and bella then finishes her picture, the picture is of the litlle boy that she has never met and she just finished it when he came into the room. There is a pod that is going to trap the boy in the picture. Then when bella finished, the a pod started to trap the little boy and he then fell asleep...........

So that is what happend to the little boy but as for bella... She went out, said she was going to the shops, but she didn't come back and it was 3 days before cassandras wedding too. But what really happend to her?

A man in red robes: (sitting i his chair) Have yo found her yet?
man in black cloke: No.
The man in robes: A pitty. I was thinking about driving my ship.
Go and find her. Oboy your emprer, (stands up) your alien empror, (takes unwraps the top of his robes to show his face) Empror Xizzle!! HA! HA! HA! AHA! HA! Ha!

Empror Xizzle: Go then find her, find her!

Black cloked man: (walks out the door)

Empror Xizzle: Yes thats it! Find her!

(The black cloked man goes to pleasntview and sees bella lieing on the ground asleep)

black cloaked man: he he he he.

Computer: fishing point is now at 47 persent.

black cloaked man: I have got her.

Empror Xizzle: Exellent, now why don't you reveal your identity to make the persent higher?

Black cloaked man: Erhh.......

Empror Xizzle: Would you at least take off your hood?

Black cloaked man: (takes off hood)

Empror Xizzle: Ahh its nice to see you again. Johny. HA! HA! HA! the diamands will soon be MYNE. AHA! HA! HA!

Computer: finishing point at 51 persent.

Bella: (is in the pod hallway and goes into the master pod room. there is a huge pod with the teenage boy in it. And then the pod opens)

So whats your name?

teenge boy: Well..... My real name is Buck Grunt, but Ripp and my class mates call me Roxas.

bella: ok Roxas, your coming with me.

(bella is near the computer room draws a picture)

Roxas: Why are you drawing a house? We can do that later, and also i wou- (bella interups)

bella: What do you prefer big houses or small houses?

Roxas: Big...

Bella: (she the drops it and slides into the computer room) oh...

Empror Xizzle: What! A notebook? (looks at the computer) My readings say that this is magic. Get her! And him.

Johny: (puts hood up runs to catch bella and Roxas. he then blocks the door with fire and puts a little circle of fire around them, Roxas and bella are trapped!)

Nerater Roxas and bella are terrified of the fire. But then a boy just like magic came onto the room as fast as fire and put the flames out and blocked Johny from getting them. And the disapiered. They then went to the house that bella made it was a big house, but then bella went out to the back and...
Bella: Ahhh. I forgot to do draw the glass in the conservitry.
Nerater: So they lived in that house and they both met a girl a year younger than buck and they became best friends. They traned together for the battle (the one bewtween Xizzle and our 3 heros) And one day when they were going to the shop, but they bumped into the Curus's house. (I thats the name of the family, its the one whare Xizzle is living at the moment) but here is a man in a black cloke just like Johneys.
Bella: Hey! Stop fooling around! We know its you Johney!
Man in black cloke: Johney? (takes off hood) My names Muxlaira. Oh its probley me black cloke that gave it away. this is our uniform, if you didn't know! Its the uniform of our organization, organization 13.

Now I will tell you the rest of it.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Archive: Strangetown story Empty Re: Archive: Strangetown story

Post  olimuckm Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:29 pm

Roxas: Hey! I think I have heared of that

Bella: You do?

Muxlaira: Your memries will soon be in twilight town anyway, so you won't need to THINK about it, those memries will be gone in anycase.

Roxas: Hey whats Ansem planning on!

Muxlaira: WHAT! How do you know about Ansem

Roxas: I don't, it just came into my head?

Muxlaira: Good lets keep it that way. (a blacky and purpley black hole thing appeares behind, and overlaps him)
See you in Castle Oblivion! (the purley black vortex then dispeares and so does Muxlaira)

Bella: Hey someones behind the house. (They both runto the back of the house, then in front of them is a spaceship, next to the spaceship is 2 of the organization next to eachother mourning to a grave)

Roxas: I thought the organization was bad people (One of the 2 organization people puts there head on the others shoulder) hugging, mybe the organization aren't bad after all.

Bella: Come on, lets get home

Next morning.......

Bella: (Bella is reading a newspaper and Roxas walks into the room) Hello

Roxas Good morning mum, can I go to Ollete (the girl who he is best friends with)

Bella: Of course, can you bring the mail in. (Everything starts to shake, they both come outside to see what it is, some spaceships come hovering over strangetown) This is what we have been training for, lets get ready to fight!

Empror: (Stands up from his chair, you came my alien friends , This, is WARRRRRRRRRRR!

TO BE CONTINUED.................
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Archive: Strangetown story Empty Why?

Post  olimuckm Fri 17 Oct 2008, 5:56 pm

Why havn't you replyed to this post, oo the fansites post?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:25 pm

olimuckm wrote:Why havn't you replyed to this post, oo the fansites post?
Just to let you know, I don't HAVE to reply to all posts if I don't want to, but I try my best to reply since I'm the only other person here. But I was away to Disneyland Paris since Monday and came back on Thursday, so that will be the reason why. I did say that on the News page at my website before I left.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella Sun 19 Oct 2008, 4:16 pm

That's quite a creative story, I like it. Smile

~Jena cat