Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: The Sims 3 Job Life (oliandadem)

Go down

Archive: The Sims 3 Job Life (oliandadem) Empty Archive: The Sims 3 Job Life (oliandadem)

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:23 pm

This is an archived forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

oliandadem
The sims 3 job life is like the sims 2 community idea, but better it is like the sims 2 comunity, open for business and the rest of my new ideas put together. You can now get to be a boss! You will need the right amount of skills though now when you get promoted you will be asked if you want to get promoted, (it will say the houres how much you will get paid ect.) he won't mind if you say no, though if you say yes then the person who is at that stage will get demoted. You can have a business too! You get everything I said about the sims 2 community.

I will tell you more about the game. Bye!

Sim-Wolf
Ohhhhh. I like that idea. (Hopefully Open for Business will be the first remake expansion pack for TS3. ;D)

The only thing I can complain about is the fact that if someone gets promoted then the person who is at that level gets demoted. Its not very good at all. More than one person have the same job you know. Razz Also, there's no point in it. If you have worked one Sim to the top of the career track. Then do the same with another, the other person is going to be demoted, so its silly.

But I think the fact that you would get to choose whether you want to be promoted or not is good. If you decline, there could be a button or something in the job panel meaning there's a promotion available, and you can take it if you like.

oliandadem
You now get a new neiberhood in the expansion, called... well I don't know what to call it. (but if you have any suggestions let me know) Well when bosses of departments will get demoted if there is someone better. You can now (if your the boss) choose if you want to promote and demote someone. (WARNING: sometimes if the sim who you premote doesn't have enough skills for thier job, your business might go out of controll) If you have the sims 3 pets you can have a pet shop and a veternary clinic. Now you can get a job center whare you can find more jobs in the PC and newspaper.

Tell you later. Bye!

olimuckm
I have decided to change the name of the expansion to... The sims 3 comunity. And I have decided the name of the new neiberhood.... Twilight town! I also think the hang out spot idea would be a good idea for this expansion, though only the sims in your group can go to your hang out spot. I hope you think the hang out spot is a good idea., Bye!

Sim-Wolf
For The Sims 3, yes a hang out spot would be very good. Especially if we could destinguish between our Sim. Like all the Pizza Lovers go and hang out near the pizzeria. lol. Archive: The Sims 3 Job Life (oliandadem) Smile
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down