Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: babies (badlilbrunette22)

Go down

Archive: babies (badlilbrunette22) Empty Archive: babies (badlilbrunette22)

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:38 pm

This is an archived forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

badlilbrunette22
ok well first of all hi sim-wolf sorry i havent posted in awhile,i was wondering do you know if babies grow up when your sim is in coledge?

I had angela pleasant have dustins baby but it doesnt seem to be ageing.Its only been one semester but i figured it would grow up by now.Does it grow up or do i have to have them all drop out? :-<

Sim-Wolf
Hi again, badlilbrunette22, I was starting to miss you.

I'm not very sure what you mean, but if you are saying you have a baby as in the age group before toddler, on a college lot, then I don't know how you managed to get it there. If this is what you're meaning, and you want the baby to grow up, I have an idea. Use the cheat "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" and Shift+LeftClick on the baby. Look for "Make Selectable" and click on it. The baby's portrait should disappear. Then Shift+LeftClick on the baby again, and look for "Make Selectable" again. The baby's portait should be back. You can now control the baby. Shift+LeftClick on the baby once more, and look for "Set to Birthday." Select it, and th baby should now have the "Grow Up" interaction to itself. If it doesn't have the "Grow Up" option, then I suggest you use the "AgeSimsCheat on" cheat. Click on the baby, and click "Set Age", then select toddler.

Please tell me if this was any use. I'd love to find out how it went.

badlilbrunette22
thanks!Its nice to know i was missed.anyway thanks for the tip.Somehow there was a glitch in my game so when they woohooed on a coledge lot she got preg dont ask me how but it happened.anyways i tried what you said and it worked!Now my toddler is growing up fine.Thank you for the helpful tip

Sim-Wolf
You're welcome, badlilbrunette22. I'm glad it worked.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down