Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: Seasons in the Voyage (oliandadem)

Go down

Archive: Seasons in the Voyage (oliandadem) Empty Archive: Seasons in the Voyage (oliandadem)

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:54 pm

This is an archived forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

oliandadem
well first you need the sims 2 Seasons and and Bon Vage the change the to what you want it is really fun and if you have the sims 2 christmas party pack or festive stuff you can make your hotel or vacation lot festive I hope you like my ideas I might write more, if you see anymore forums from me then you know what chioce I've made! Write back to me, bye!

Sim-Wolf
Hey, oliandadem.

Wow. I never really thought about that. Festive hotels and vacation destinations. That's such a cool idea, and I'm going to try it out sometime. The Seasons on vacation destinations also make quite a difference. With the season set as Winter all year round, then you could make a whole Christmas holiday resort. Its just too bad we can't make the vacation townies wear the Holiday clothes instead of the Mountain outfits. Oh well. I suppose the mountain outfits will do too.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down