Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive: The Sims 2 Showtime (Sim-Wolf)

Go down

Archive: The Sims 2 Showtime (Sim-Wolf) Empty Archive: The Sims 2 Showtime (Sim-Wolf)

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:20 pm

This is an archived forum topic from the old Sim-Wolf Forum.

Sim-Wolf
If there was ever to be a 9th Expansion Pack for The Sims 2, and it turned out to be a remake, then a remake of Superstar would be most likely as too much Magic was included in Apartment Life.

So here is my ideas for a Show Time Expansion Pack.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your Sims are Famous!

• Take your Sims to Studio Town where they'll be able to record songs, act in a soap, film, present the daytime news, or even walk the catwalk as a model. During their stay, they'll expierience the luxuries a normal Sim couldn't even imagine.

• Not wanting a fan base, but still want the chance to be a star? No problem. Your Sims can choose to act in a theatre, or sing in a garage band or on stage at the local town hall.

• Become a professional. Become a professional in footballing, singing, acting, dancing, swimming, and much more. Becoming a professional unlocks new socials, and much more unexpected things. (Some professions can only be unlocked with certain Expansion Packs)

• Reality TV Shows and contests. Sims can now participate in contests on or off TV, for the chance of becoming a Superstar, or win a big sum of money.

• 125+ New Objects. Sims can now be in a bigger band with a larger variety of new musical insruments. Or live the life of a superstar with luxurious, but very expensive items for enriching home life.

Once your Sims walk down the carpet of fame, there's no turning back, and life will never be the same again.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So that's about all I can think of. Comment on my idea, suggest improvements, or criticize it. Archive: The Sims 2 Showtime (Sim-Wolf) Smile

oliandadem
Cool idea! I expecially like the soap idea, it will be more fun with more TV channels, I think it would be cool if your sims could have sky for their TV as one of the 125 objects. I like the idea though, bye!
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down