Sim-Wolf Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

koolssims is nearly ready!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

koolssims is nearly ready! - Page 3 Empty Re: koolssims is nearly ready!

Post  olimuckm Tue 28 Oct 2008, 10:54 am

Does Movie maker cost? would like to borrow some pictures, mostly the hard ones, like the gost pirite, hula zombies etc. I have also got some pictures that you can borrow, if you don't want to borrow them could you at least coment them.

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/olivero06/thumbnail_d5974721_3611bc6a.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/olivero06/TheGothband.jpg

And will be putting some more n the pctures section.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 28 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

olimuckm wrote:Does Movie maker cost? would like to borrow some pictures, mostly the hard ones, like the gost pirite, hula zombies etc. I have also got some pictures that you can borrow, if you don't want to borrow them could you at least coment them.

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/olivero06/thumbnail_d5974721_3611bc6a.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/olivero06/TheGothband.jpg

And will be putting some more n the pctures section.
Cool pics, but they are way too small. Sad Upload the image that says Screenshot at the start instead of Thumbnail. Makes it much bigger. Hey, the dog one at the beach looks like mine but a further out view. Razz

Hmm. Well as long as you're not taking a whole load of pics of my site, then I will let you save them then upload them to your own photobucket account. But give me credit for them. Also, its not that hard to get those pictures. You can get a Hula Zombie to come when an Elder with at least gold aspiration dies of old age. You could use boolProp to set their aspiration to gold before they die. The Ghost Pirate can be found in the Pirate Ship on vacation at Twikki Island and then plundering the captain's cabin.

By the way, I hope you're not going to use the screenshots from me to make your own NPCs page similar to the one on Sim-Wolf Encyclopedia. Razz If its just for your Expansion Pack pages, then it's OK. Also, I'd like some credit for my ideas you put on the Business page if you are keeping them there. Only the ones from my site which don't have a "Submitted by" thing under them, as they were all thought of by me. But, you can obviously keep your own ideas you submitted as their yours. lol.

Anyway, the ones I put there myself were...Charity Shop
Fruit and Veg Shop
Pet Shop
Baby/Toddler Supplies Store
Gaming Store
Garden Centre
Antique Shop
Supermarket
Swimming Pool
Fish Monger
Concert Hall
Games Arcade
Art Gallery
Car Dealers
Camping Store
Beach
Library/Book Store
Gym
Jewellery Store
Bar/Pub
Jeweller's
Spa
(Beach) Restaurant
Arts and Crafts Centre
Music Store

I know I'm starting to be a real nag and a pain, but it's like at school, when somebody copies you're correct answer, then tells the teacher and takes all the credit. Very unfair. Ok, sure you might have thought of the simple ones like Pet Shop, Jeweller's, etc. But I don't think you would have thought of a business ideas section if you hadn't seen the one on my site. And I do have proof that you basically copied out most of the ideas. I made the mistake of putting "Jewellery Store" and "Jeweller's" in two different parts of the table. But they are the same thing, and you have put those on your page too. Just copying the text by retyping it doesn't make it not copied. Also, how come you haven't added the ideas you submitted to my site before?

Also, where did your nav bar go on your site?
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://www.freewebs.com/sim-wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Tue 28 Oct 2008, 10:38 pm

Ok I will give you credit to the business ideas, apart from the ovios ones, if you know what I mean.

By the way, those screenshots, did have screenshot at the start of it, and thats the only one I have got. Crying or Very sad

well actully I was going to put it on its for the charecters page......... In the NCPs section...... But I was going to give you credit. Sorry about all of this, its my first time, so I won't know all of this, but thank you for telling me all of this, its really helping, and if you didn't tell me there would be a man knocking on my door sewing me, and then they would call the police on his super telephone plugged into his special action man dog then I would have to- Ok mybe not quite like that, but you know what I mean.

By the way the ones that I knew all ready are:

Pet Shop
Supermarket
Swimming Pool
Gym
Jewellery store
Bar/Pub
Gym
Music Store
Concert Hall
Games Arcade
Beach
Car shop
Libary

Oh. And my navigation is gone, becuase, well I have a lot of acounts, it won't work on all the other accounts.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:23 pm

olimuckm wrote:Ok I will give you credit to the business ideas, apart from the ovios ones, if you know what I mean.

By the way, those screenshots, did have screenshot at the start of it, and thats the only one I have got. Crying or Very sad

well actully I was going to put it on its for the charecters page......... In the NCPs section...... But I was going to give you credit. Sorry about all of this, its my first time, so I won't know all of this, but thank you for telling me all of this, its really helping, and if you didn't tell me there would be a man knocking on my door sewing me, and then they would call the police on his super telephone plugged into his special action man dog then I would have to- Ok mybe not quite like that, but you know what I mean.

By the way the ones that I knew all ready are:

Pet Shop
Supermarket
Swimming Pool
Gym
Jewellery store
Bar/Pub
Gym
Music Store
Concert Hall
Games Arcade
Beach
Car shop
Libary

Oh. And my navigation is gone, becuase, well I have a lot of acounts, it won't work on all the other accounts.
Well, I still think you are stealing my ideas. Every fansite tries to create there own unique features to attract different viewers, but you stole my business ideas section idea, so it is really stealing content from my site. Because I haven't seen any other fansite with such a feature and I thought of it myself, so I still do not like the idea of you using it on your site.

And no, those screenshots did not. If you look at the link to the one of the beach, it says "thumbnail" and not "screenshot".

Please don't think I'm telling you what you can and can't put on your site, but I really deteste other fansites thinking they can copy things from my site. So if your NPCs page is going to look like mine, but just with your own screenshots and some change of text, then I'm going to be unhappy. If you go to say, SnootySims for example, and copy the features they have such as the Did you Know page which the owner has written up themselves, http://snootysims.com/extrasindex.php?id=didyouknow, and you submit your site to the Featured Fansite for example. When he checks out your site, he wouldn't be happy when he found a load of features copied from his site now would he. And since my fansite, Sim-Wolf is nowhere near as popular and as big as those big fansites, then it means everything to me that my content and features stays in the site so it can eventually get recognized and referred to for my unique feautres, just like other sites have unique features. But if you continue to take my ideas, then people who see your site, and haven't seen mine will think it was you with those ideas, and will give you credit and refer people to your site for my ideas.

So please take a minute to think about it. I have lectured you enough, and think about how your actions effect others. You would not like it if I started another fansite and called it "Cool Sims" would you? And made my own Strangetown Story, has a Walkthrough Videos page, and had advertisement Sims 2 videos in between, and copied all your other features would you? So what makes you think I don't mind you using all my features ideas and images, and stuff? Just because you're fansite isn't well known yet, it doesn't mean you should be able to do that. I have already helped you make a link button as well as a few other things, so where is the need to use my ideas from my own fansite?
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:36 pm

OK I will think before I do, its just, I am in a hurry becuase the sims 3 is coming out soon. What I need is a good day dream.....Oh this is fun! DAYDREAM BANNAHS. Hey! I could put that on my site, daydream bannahs.... actully lets not.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:38 pm

olimuckm wrote:OK I will think before I do, its just, I am in a hurry becuase the sims 3 is coming out soon. What I need is a good day dream.....Oh this is fun! DAYDREAM BANNAHS. Hey! I could put that on my site, daydream bannahs.... actully lets not.
No, I need you to really think and not start joking or messing around. You have already stolen some of my features from my site and I'm unhappy about that. Please try to think up your own ideas and stop using any of my own.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 29 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

Ok...... So this is what I am going to do, I have taken the credits part off already, I am going to take the ideas that I didn't think of off my business ideas section, or give you creidit for them, or take the business ideas section off completly, make the guides sp they arent like your encyclopedia. Stop coying your website. And thats about it I think. Sorry if I have been annoying, I didn't mean it. I guess releasing my site after the sims 3 isn't too bad. Yeh, at least I will hae something to do while waiting for the sims 3.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 29 Oct 2008, 12:52 am

olimuckm wrote:Ok...... So this is what I am going to do, I have taken the credits part off already, I am going to take the ideas that I didn't think of off my business ideas section, or give you creidit for them, or take the business ideas section off completly, make the guides sp they arent like your encyclopedia. Stop coying your website. And thats about it I think. Sorry if I have been annoying, I didn't mean it. I guess releasing my site after the sims 3 isn't too bad. Yeh, at least I will hae something to do while waiting for the sims 3.
Ok. Thanks so much for understanding. Smile You weren't annoying, I was just wasn't wanting you to use features from my sites. I think releasing your site after The Sims 3 is a pretty good idea actually. If you think about it, there won't be much people interested in The Sims 2 when The Sims 3 is released, so it probably is a good idea. Then you have more time to work on it too.

By the way, you should really bring back the nav bar. You can't get anywhere on the site without knowing the links. Here's how you can do it. Choose which pages are most nescessary to be on the nav bar. On all your other sites, instead of making a new page, add a link to the Nav bar. Link to the pages that were on your nav bar on your first site and then go from there. That's how I do it, and nobody even notices they are different sites apart from Sim-Wolf Downloads and Encyclopedia. Its the Sim-Wolf2,3,4,5,6, and 7 I'm talking about.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:55 pm

Thanks for the nav bar advice, I've sorted that now. Plus I have thought of an idea! On the videos page I am going to put on, Now thats what I call sims music, it will have all the latest sims videos, some will be official, some will not. I will start with Now thats what I call sims music 1, and then I will go 2, 3, 4 etc. Its supposed to be thats what I call music, apart from its got sims music, and I thought of it all by myself, though I would of never of thought of it if they didn't have the Now thats what I call music CDs, and I quite like those CDs too, and yes, I do like pop music, and yes I do like girls allowed and no! I do not like britiney speers.

By the way, what do you think I should do about the business ideas section? I think I am going to put the strange town story on my site soon. Oh and about the sim-wolf encyclopedia, I think you should release 2 pages at a time. But I would start off by releasing about 4 or five then people don't have to wait as long for the rest.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 29 Oct 2008, 7:17 pm

olimuckm wrote:Thanks for the nav bar advice, I've sorted that now. Plus I have thought of an idea! On the videos page I am going to put on, Now thats what I call sims music, it will have all the latest sims videos, some will be official, some will not. I will start with Now thats what I call sims music 1, and then I will go 2, 3, 4 etc. Its supposed to be thats what I call music, apart from its got sims music, and I thought of it all by myself, though I would of never of thought of it if they didn't have the Now thats what I call music CDs, and I quite like those CDs too, and yes, I do like pop music, and yes I do like girls allowed and no! I do not like britiney speers.

By the way, what do you think I should do about the business ideas section? I think I am going to put the strange town story on my site soon. Oh and about the sim-wolf encyclopedia, I think you should release 2 pages at a time. But I would start off by releasing about 4 or five then people don't have to wait as long for the rest.
So you're music section isn't downloads like Sim-Wolf Radio? Sounds cool. Do you mean adding music videos other players have made from YouTube? I think that's a pretty good idea. Honestly, I'm not what you'd call a "normal" music fan. The only music I listen to are Sims Music, Dr Who Soundtrack Music, and various other tunes. But I do have a few real favourite songs like Natasha Bedingfield Pocketful of Sunshine (Yeah, I found out via the sims version. xD) and that Time Goes by song by Madonna. Though I don't listen to them, I like hearing them. lol. But the best song is... We are Siamese if you Please, bu-dum-bum-bum. xD I have it in My Music folder. Smile

Well, I don't mean to be mean or anything, but since it is the same idea as the one on my site, I'd honestly prefer you to take it off. But I don't have any problems with you saying some of your own ideas, just laid out and stuff like mine. If you like, you could link to my business ideas section if you want people to find those ideas, though not copy it on to your site.

Yes, I like that idea. I think some of the pages would be pretty handy. I'm thinking about announcing it soon then adding the links to finished pages. I need to work much more quickly and harder though if I want it finished. Then it's Sim-Wolf Encyclopedia - The Sims 3. :S I really hope The Sims 3 will run well on my PC.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 29 Oct 2008, 9:50 pm

Yes they are videos from Utube. The videos page is not finished but you can veiw the album on the videos page. You can find it at http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam/videos.htm. The album is still not finished becuase I need to put the names of the tracks, but all the videoas are finished. You will also see some adverts on the page. I Also have some infomation about the Grim Reaper:

He is possibly the father of Nervous subject (and I think he is)

If you have wooho with the Grim Reaper. (its almost impossible to have woohoo with him, but it is possible) The baby will be a hybrid, hybrids have thin skin, droopy eyes- Nervous is a hybrid, so you get the idea of what they look like.

His Aspiration is power

The only thing I don't know is his real name, I know what big foots real name is, Stu, I know, strange name isn't it.

Anyway, I don't understand what you mean by linking to your site on the business ideas page. ANd I didn't know you had a Doctor who sound track, whare do yo get it from? Becuase I quite like the Doctor who Music, to be honest I have a varius taste of music. ANd I do like the sims 2 music too. And I am so glad the maxis people have made the sims 3 based on all the previus sims music. Do you think they will make a sims 4?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 29 Oct 2008, 10:02 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes they are videos from Utube. The videos page is not finished but you can veiw the album on the videos page. You can find it at http://www.freewebs.com/oliandadam/videos.htm. The album is still not finished becuase I need to put the names of the tracks, but all the videoas are finished. You will also see some adverts on the page. I Also have some infomation about the Grim Reaper:

He is possibly the father of Nervous subject (and I think he is)

If you have wooho with the Grim Reaper. (its almost impossible to have woohoo with him, but it is possible) The baby will be a hybrid, hybrids have thin skin, droopy eyes- Nervous is a hybrid, so you get the idea of what they look like.

His Aspiration is power

The only thing I don't know is his real name, I know what big foots real name is, Stu, I know, strange name isn't it.

Anyway, I don't understand what you mean by linking to your site on the business ideas page. ANd I didn't know you had a Doctor who sound track, whare do yo get it from? Becuase I quite like the Doctor who Music, to be honest I have a varius taste of music. ANd I do like the sims 2 music too. And I am so glad the maxis people have made the sims 3 based on all the previus sims music. Do you think they will make a sims 4?
No, it is impossible to woohoo with the real Grim Reaper. Without hacks anyway. Willow Nigmos is it? Ophielia's aunt anyway. She has a memory of woohooing with the Grim Reaper and had a baby with him, Nervous subject. But it is easy to add memories like that in SimPE, and Maxis would have done it before releasing the game with a debug tool or something. Actually, the Grim Reaper has good looking kids. Nervous does not give the right impression as he was pre-made and not born in game, even when Maxis were playing it. Grim Kids look normal. I can make a Sim pregnant with the Grim Reaper by using a hacked object called the InSimenator.

And no, Bigfoot's name is not Stu. Well, the one in your game will be. My first one was called Blair Bigfoot. And then he was replaced by a different Bigfoot when I moved him in. The name is randomized. And there are infinite Bigfoots. A new one is spawned whenever you move one in.

I meant you could add a link saying "If you want ideas for your own Businessess, visit here" blah blah blah, with a link. Only if you wanted to though.

I bought the Dr Who Soundtrack. There are two, and a third one for Series 4 is coming out in November. The first one is music from Series 1 and 2, then the second one is from Series 3. They cost around £10 but I found them pretty hard to find in the shops.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Wed 29 Oct 2008, 10:17 pm

Ok..... So can you give me a picture of the Grim Reapers kids? And if The Grim Reaper isn't Nervous Subjects dad, Then how is his dad? I can see why they call strangetown, strangetown. By the way the you need to add th power aspiration to your encyclopedia. And what about the album? Do you like it? And do you think they will make a sims 4?
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Wed 29 Oct 2008, 10:22 pm

olimuckm wrote:Ok..... So can you give me a picture of the Grim Reapers kids? And if The Grim Reaper isn't Nervous Subjects dad, Then how is his dad? I can see why they call strangetown, strangetown. By the way the you need to add th power aspiration to your encyclopedia. And what about the album? Do you like it? And do you think they will make a sims 4?
I didn't take one of the Grim Reaper's kids. It was just in a test hood I made. And yes, the Grim Reaper IS Nervous Subject's dad. It just wasn't how you put it. I doubt they actually woohooed or anything even if there is a memory. Oh the album. It was pretty cool. But like I said, I'm not interested in much music other than Simlish and Dr Who. And no I don't need to add the Power. The Power aspiration isn't a proper aspiration. It isn't one at all. It is just a debug aspiration that wasn't meant to be in the game. It doesn't have any effects at all and you can't choose it without boolProp and the Sim Modder. Razz I do need to add the Grow Up one though. Yes, obviously they will make a Sims 4. I cannot see the future, I just need to use my common sense. Are they really going to dump their best selling game for some experiment? Nah-ah.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Thu 30 Oct 2008, 9:57 pm

Yes I know that you can only get it with the boolprop cheat. But power is his aspiration. Oh! Just to let you know I will not be able to talk tomorrow, because I will be getting ready for my halloween party, its on saturaday, which means I won't be able to talk on saterday either. Ok. Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Thu 30 Oct 2008, 9:58 pm

olimuckm wrote:Yes I know that you can only get it with the boolprop cheat. But power is his aspiration. Oh! Just to let you know I will not be able to talk tomorrow, because I will be getting ready for my halloween party, its on saturaday, which means I won't be able to talk on saterday either. Ok. Bye!
Ok. Have fun.

But still, its not a proper aspiration. It would be useless to put info about it there. Maybe on a Did You Know page it would fit in.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Fri 31 Oct 2008, 12:41 am

Yes, but I am not going to make a did you know page, its more for magizines. (and I don't make magizines) They have got a halloween party on clubpenguin, its really cool! Its stormy and everything. Its halloween tomorrow! Did you get any trick or treaters last year? I didn't, because we just moved in not long ago, but now I expect some trick or treaters. I have got some sweets ready. Have you. ANd are you going to celebrate halloween on sim-wolf, you should mak the template oringe and decerate you website an stuff, but thats just my sugtion. Anyway. I hope I have a happy party. And I hope you have a....... HAPPY HALLOWEEN. santa Yay santas come early!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Fri 31 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

olimuckm wrote:Yes, but I am not going to make a did you know page, its more for magizines. (and I don't make magizines) They have got a halloween party on clubpenguin, its really cool! Its stormy and everything. Its halloween tomorrow! Did you get any trick or treaters last year? I didn't, because we just moved in not long ago, but now I expect some trick or treaters. I have got some sweets ready. Have you. ANd are you going to celebrate halloween on sim-wolf, you should mak the template oringe and decerate you website an stuff, but thats just my sugtion. Anyway. I hope I have a happy party. And I hope you have a....... HAPPY HALLOWEEN. santa Yay santas come early!
Where did you hear that? Did you know is not for magazines. Razz

Yeah we got a few. I never answered the door though. lol.

Well, I can't change the site, its not that easy. But I have made a Halloween Sims 2 video which I put up on my site tommorow. Trust me, its creepy. xD
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 01 Nov 2008, 1:33 am

yeh, I saw the video, it is creepy, I am making my own video at the moment, but how do you add it to the web? I have the wizard thing, and I have pubished pictures to the web, but could you tell me how to do it with videos. Anyway, I have sorted out what to do about the business ideas section of my website, first I have some of the ones from your site that I didn't think of, and at the end of those ideas i will put, these are some ideas from sim-wolf, but if want to see all of the ideas, visit blah blah blah. (well not exactly like that) Razz Othewise I will just put a link to your business ideas section and give you some of the ideas that I was going to use for my business ideas secion.

And the halloween party, is like the talk of the villige. (our villige of course, not a villige in a villige in mars or somewhare) And some people want to get invites because its so big, they are wanting to see whats inside and stuff.

And Lola is starting to learn how to sit.... Well kind of...... Well, when we tell her to sit, she lies down! And when we tell her to lie down...... Well she does nothing really, becuause we havn't taught her to lie down. Anyway I need to go now, I have fun things to do! Like helping tidy up the house ready for the party. Mad

Oh! Did you get any trick or treaters? ANd why don't anser the door? Well we didn't. Oh well thats good actully, cause if they did come, they we would be giving them some died batteries. Razz Otherwise we would of had to of given them some crisps and one of those big bars of chocolate.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sat 01 Nov 2008, 2:44 am

olimuckm wrote:yeh, I saw the video, it is creepy, I am making my own video at the moment, but how do you add it to the web? I have the wizard thing, and I have pubished pictures to the web, but could you tell me how to do it with videos. Anyway, I have sorted out what to do about the business ideas section of my website, first I have some of the ones from your site that I didn't think of, and at the end of those ideas i will put, these are some ideas from sim-wolf, but if want to see all of the ideas, visit blah blah blah. (well not exactly like that) Razz Othewise I will just put a link to your business ideas section and give you some of the ideas that I was going to use for my business ideas secion.

And the halloween party, is like the talk of the villige. (our villige of course, not a villige in a villige in mars or somewhare) And some people want to get invites because its so big, they are wanting to see whats inside and stuff.

And Lola is starting to learn how to sit.... Well kind of...... Well, when we tell her to sit, she lies down! And when we tell her to lie down...... Well she does nothing really, becuause we havn't taught her to lie down. Anyway I need to go now, I have fun things to do! Like helping tidy up the house ready for the party. Mad

Oh! Did you get any trick or treaters? ANd why don't anser the door? Well we didn't. Oh well thats good actully, cause if they did come, they we would be giving them some died batteries. Razz Otherwise we would of had to of given them some crisps and one of those big bars of chocolate.
I don't answer the door because my mum does it. Besides, I am not interested in them anyway. lol. If I'm too scared to knock on anyone's door what makes you think I'm not gonna mind answering my own on Halloween? But we got a few this year though.

Well, I can't check on your OFB page cause I can't find it. You need to clean you're site up and add the right links. lol. But why take my ideas at all? I never submitted them to your site. And I still feel you are stealing my feature. Its the feature I'm on about, not just the seperate ideas. I wouldn't mind so much if you just put your own ideas in a sentence like... "Why not create your own unique businesses. Some of mine are, Winter Centre, Social Area, Leisure Centre, etc." Something like that.?

That's cool. Smile I personally have taught my dog to give me his Paw, Jump Up, Roll Over, and Lie Down I think. But he has also learnt to Come Here, Sit, Stay, and go and get something. He doesn't come to me if I randomly call him though, just my dad and my mum. And possibly my sister. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sat 01 Nov 2008, 2:48 am

Oh by the way. I filmed seperate clips in the game then used Windows Movie Maker to shorten them and put them together.

I don't suppose you started making it just after seeing mine by any chance? Razz Anyway, I don't care about this one, because its good you are making your own videos and uploading them to your site just like a load of other sites. So its not a unique feature of my site, don't worry. lol.

Then I saved it as a Movie File and uploaded it to YouTube. You need a big book of tutorials in life. lol. You ask me how to do a lot of things. lol. Just for the future, when you ask, Can You Teach Me How To Do This?, I cannot go through a whole tutorial of how to make a video, etc. Instead, search the internet using google or something for tutorials related to the subject. I can help you with little parts though. Like "How do you add Credits at the end of the movie"? Then I can give you an exact answer.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sat 01 Nov 2008, 4:26 pm

I know! Thats given me an idea! I can put some pictures on which will give them some ideas for their own business idea! To be honest, the only reason I put it on is for the pictures. Embarassed Anyway, the links are not finished, and site isn't finished. Anyway, I will sort that now.

And about the video, all I need to know is how to make the file smaller.

Wow! Thats a lot of tricks. Though I am not very good at telling Lola off, when I tell her off she takes no notice. Anyway, I have tidyed my room ready for the party. (My room is always messy trust, its been like this since I was little, once I have lego ALL over my room! The only thing I am worried about is that there is the children there, they have different persanalities, I am worried that they don't get along, though I'm sure they will be fine, they got along last year.

I think I can't wait for the sims 3 to come out, but I have got my website to keep me oqupied. woish you luck on getting you encyclopedia finished before the sims 3 comes out. Bye!
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sat 01 Nov 2008, 4:32 pm

olimuckm wrote:I know! Thats given me an idea! I can put some pictures on which will give them some ideas for their own business idea! To be honest, the only reason I put it on is for the pictures. Embarassed Anyway, the links are not finished, and site isn't finished. Anyway, I will sort that now.

And about the video, all I need to know is how to make the file smaller.

Wow! Thats a lot of tricks. Though I am not very good at telling Lola off, when I tell her off she takes no notice. Anyway, I have tidyed my room ready for the party. (My room is always messy trust, its been like this since I was little, once I have lego ALL over my room! The only thing I am worried about is that there is the children there, they have different persanalities, I am worried that they don't get along, though I'm sure they will be fine, they got along last year.

I think I can't wait for the sims 3 to come out, but I have got my website to keep me oqupied. woish you luck on getting you encyclopedia finished before the sims 3 comes out. Bye!
Smile Thanks. I hope you get your website up and working for The Sims 3 too.

Hmm. I think the maximum file size for the video should be somewhere below 20MB. None of my custom videos are more than that. Is that what you mean? You can make it smaller by reducing the quality of the video when saving it and reducing the size. Or do you mean the length of the video? Like the time it takes?

The children where? lol.

Yeah. My dog is like that too kind of. He likes to sleep for ages in the morning on my bed and always retreats to there when he hears my dad moaning. lol. And now he is here in my PC room pestering me to take him for a walk. lol. Did you have a good Halloween?

EDIT: Now Max, my dog is licking my ankles on my feet. lol.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  olimuckm Sun 02 Nov 2008, 10:34 pm

I have made a beach that I am going to add to my site, I have also added it too the sim-wolf forum too, if you want to see it. Please comment it even f you havn't downloaded it.
olimuckm
olimuckm
Whispering Westie
Whispering Westie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim-Wolf Sun 02 Nov 2008, 10:40 pm

olimuckm wrote:I have made a beach that I am going to add to my site, I have also added it too the sim-wolf forum too, if you want to see it. Please comment it even f you havn't downloaded it.
Ok. I made a new thread too by the way. I could ask you why you haven't replied, but I know its because you haven't seen it. The same thing happens to me when you make a new thread cause I don't get notified until I post in that thread. I'll check out your download.

My thread can be found in The Sims 2 Genreal Discussion by the way.
Sim-Wolf
Sim-Wolf
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next